well why is my tactic broken? today, the day of the patch release? that is 14.2.2 btw.

Last edited:
No problem with the tactic here after the update. Only playid 9 games... But no problems (H)

My set pieces on the tactic are fine. If you have a team with a poor defence, then guess what, you'll concede goals. Tactics can only do so much.

Better teams will normally win.

I am trying the tactic in my 4.season with Ajax :)
I will let you know the results :)

I can see that the Left winger has Support, and the right have attacking? Is that correct?

And the same with the fulbacks?

Sorry, but I *think* this update has effected the tactic. I no longer score from corners and I concede from set pieces now. I've won the Premiership 3 years running with this tactic. Set club unbeaten run records, set consecutive win records etc but now, played 10, won 3 lost 4 and drawn 3..since the update. despite having the same team etc ?

coincidence? I'm not sure. Note: this is my opinion. Other people experiencing this or similar?

here is my last season with this tactic, won everything, broke every possible record

P.S idk why it's not letting me upload photos insted of files

Sorry, but I *think* this update has effected the tactic. I no longer score from corners and I concede from set pieces now. I've won the Premiership 3 years running with this tactic. Set club unbeaten run records, set consecutive win records etc but now, played 10, won 3 lost 4 and drawn 3..since the update. despite having the same team etc ?

coincidence? I'm not sure. Note: this is my opinion. Other people experiencing this or similar?

I've just updated it mate, will see how im gonna do in next season, hope the new update wont affect this tactic bcoz its simply brilliant, just look at my top goalscorer, 76 goals in 53 matches,unbeliveable!

I like how they force unlogical choices on people xD
If i play Doncaster vs Man City i it works better with much higher def and offside on.
If i play Doncaster vs salisbury it works better with defence on drop deep and no offside...
The Logic.....

I've just updated it mate, will see how im gonna do in next season, hope the new update wont affect this tactic bcoz its simply brilliant, just look at my top goalscorer, 76 goals in 53 matches,unbeliveable!

Haha wow. that's some stat for your CF! I've had similar, but not quite as good! I haven't found a tactic as good as this one for 14.2 and I've tried them all. Hopefully a solution can be found *fingers crossed*

Haha wow. that's some stat for your CF! I've had similar, but not quite as good! I haven't found a tactic as good as this one for 14.2 and I've tried them all. Hopefully a solution can be found *fingers crossed*

This was my best season with this tactic so far, this guy Bryan Soto, managed to be a top goalscorer on all competitions, Serie A, Italian Cup, Champions League, Club World Championship and European Supercup

I like how they force unlogical choices on people xD
If i play Doncaster vs Man City i it works better with much higher def and offside on.
If i play Doncaster vs salisbury it works better with defence on drop deep and no offside...
The Logic.....

Its not unlogical. Against poorer teams you want to encourage them to open up.

There has been no MATCH ENGINE CHANGES IN THIS UPDATE. Heaven help me.

Just found a major exploit in testing. Will have a new tactic out within the next 24 hours. 4-5-1, using AMC. You folks are going to ****** love this.

May only work until the March patch though. :(

Last edited: