I'll reveal all with the new tactic. I think one or two have inadvertently clicked onto the same idea without realising it.

I'll reveal all with the new tactic. I think one or two have inadvertently clicked onto the same idea without realising it.

Well I look forward to giving it a go, if it's an 'exploit' you can expect to have a lot of people interested in it!

Maybe exploit is not the right term. It however rips apart the AI defence.
Just trying to fix set pieces and defending for the tactic. At present I am having
ridiculously high scoring games but letting in too many. Nearly there though.

Just trying to fix set pieces and defending for the tactic. At present I am having

I was thinking of starting up a new game with Roma, hopefully with tactic will fit them ok.

Just found a major exploit in testing. Will have a new tactic out within the next 24 hours. 4-5-1, using AMC. You folks are going to ****** love this.

May only work until the March patch though. :(

You sure that its gonna be better than this one, peoples were having lots of problems with their AMCs, most of tactic were not that good, just asking bud!

Ha mate, I know. You probably think you're beating a dead horse. I'm just posting what I'm finding. Looking forward to your new tactic.

No worries dude, there has been no m.e. changes, it will jus be that the ai has adapted to your reputation increase.

Hopefully soon mate

Chrissy... After 3 very succesfull seasons with your tactic its not working like before anymore, got some loses, after 160 matches unbeaten run got defeated by Atalanta, then Arsenal beat me 2 matches in CHL, home and away, after this Napoli beat me home 1-2 and then got a draw 1-1 away at Sampdoria :(.
Dunno whats wrong, hope your new tactic is gonna be better than this one :)

Few Tweaks, the right striker dropped into a Shadow Striker, averaging 6 CCC's a game, and allowing less than 5 shots for the oppo. :)

Few Tweaks, the right striker dropped into a Shadow Striker, averaging 6 CCC's a game, and allowing less than 5 shots for the oppo. :)

Clever Boy! :)

The new tactic will be posted within the next hour.

Last edited:
Changed wingers to DW and DF to SS. It works amazingly well. results to follow. Its my birthday, out drinking with mates the now.

What you have created is almost identical to what Jassar has same touchline instructions! Just he has two BBMs at CM and has a AP at CAM and a CF at striker