'Under Pressure' tactic (EPL Win with Everton 1st Season)

• Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 151K
mantorras77 not a problem. That's totally cool dude, I'll be deleting all my content regardless. relaxing, I apologise dude, it was a fair question.

well its a shame tool like miiksern have put you off posting seeing has you had what looked like a very good tac

is a shame wonderful tactic i will continue using it and hopefully you will come back one day

So the tactic is deleted? Who is the ******* that hassled Chrissy and made it come to this! I was looking forward to downloading the tactic and playing FFS

can someone else post the same tactics up pls. I was rly looking forward to it

Shame. Found the new one to be one of the most balanced I've used. Scored the odd goal from corners but most from open play from wingers linking with strikers. Tested with big teams and Rochdale!

@Chrissy Dude
You are amazing tactical. Currently try lot of tactics in FM14 but your's tactic had much successful so far and make me come back to play FM14 again due to unhappy after losing and losing my custom tactics and download tactics. You make me come back this game! Play for 6 games, my Str score 20 goals! Use your defensive tactic and indeed it help concede less. You should put your tactic in this thread 'Fmbase' because you deserve it pal. You create this mastermind tactic and people must know your name! 'Chrissy Dude' One word for you

BRAVO

Last edited:
@Chrissy Dude
You are amazing tactical. Currently try lot of tactics in FM14 but your's tactic had much successful so far and make me come back to play FM14 again due to unhappy after losing and losing my custom tactics and download tactics. You make me come back this game! Play for 6 games, my Str score 20 goals! Use your defensive tactic and indeed it help concede less. You should put your tactic in this thread 'Fmbase' because you deserve it pal. You create this mastermind tactic and people must know your name! 'Chrissy Dude' One word for you

BRAVO

Which tactic did you use?

Does anyone have the newest "Pressure Balanced" tactic? Using the defensive tweak one with my L'pool game. Suarez smashed in 25 in 18 games en Coutinho has 40(!) assist in 28. Awesome tactic.

The pressured balanced tactic is better than the defensive tweak one.

The pressured balanced tactic is better than the defensive tweak one.

Is "Chrissy's Rundown The Clock" the pressure balanced tactic? Since all tactics where removed, and none having that name in the links provided by you, it's hard to find "pressure balanced".

Btw, don't let others rant you and make you leave the forum. You are very appreciated here. cheers.

Back