'Under Pressure' tactic (EPL Win with Everton 1st Season)

• Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 151K
Perhaps the first page has some info about that (it does).

it does, only regarding match prep and not general training, i know it can be a pain sometimes when people ask such questions all the time but instead of making a comment, you could have helped me out, which would have taken the same amount of time.

Regardless, thanks anyways.

mayankv, set the training to whatever you wish. The most important thing is that you get the tactic fluid asap. Thereafter, defensive positioning.

i'm scoring only from corners with this tac..

mayankv, set the training to whatever you wish. The most important thing is that you get the tactic fluid asap. Thereafter, defensive positioning.

tactic fully fluid, i have set it on defensive positioning with 30% is that fine?, score a lot and also concede a lot...

Right im struggling with my Leeds side and confused to which tactic to use now as they have been tweaked . I have tried the defensive one and now im using the chrissy's way but still lose as much as i win. Is there any difference in the run down the clock one? Anyone else playing as Leeds ifso which chrissy's tactic works for you feed back much appreciated

KaZz7pn.png

WTF ??
I'm Romania.

Can you try your tactics with Monaco plz?
With tactics 100% fluid, lose 5 first league 1 match :s

Maybe have you a advice for this team?

Is chrissysway the best tactic now?which alot of assisst n goals in new thread chrissysway tactic... Confuse due to many tactics in this thread

Is chrissysway the best tactic now?which alot of assisst n goals in new thread chrissysway tactic... Confuse due to many tactics in this thread

chrissy's pressure balance is the best. Chrissy's way was this tactic without the defensive tweak

EVERYONE - USE THE CHRISSY PRESSURE BALANCED TACTIC. Its the best one.

View attachment 454174

here you have a SS with the matches where I used chrissy's way!

unbeaten so far (only 1 match in cup)

and won the ligue and the cup, now going for the supercup! (with a team predicted 18th!!)

in the next season i'm going to use the pressure balanced one, are you sure it's better than this?? :PP

greetings!

P.S. I used Attacking training in both general and match preparation, but I think i'll swap to defensive one :)

Last edited:
View attachment 420650

here you are a SS with the matches where I used chrissy's way!

unbeaten so far (only 1 match in cup)

and won the ligue and the cup, now going for the supercup! (with a team predicted 18th!!)

in the next season i'm going to use the pressure balanced one, are you sure it's better than this?? :PP

greetings!

P.S. I used Attacking training in both general and match preparation, but I think i'll swap to defensive one :)
Is that the 4 2 2 2 one or other so confused using 4 2 2 2

Chrissy, Are we still on the same match prep for your new Balanced pressure tactic?

Chrissy think you should update OP people are getting so confused including myself :P

Back