Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
Woot History ftw :D

Depending on where you do it you'll get a right choice of different modules; and might be able to pick free choices from outside of History.

i hate uni :( so much work :( not even enough time to come on fmb....okay thats a lie

boooo hoooooooooooo

When do you finish Murali?

That sucks. I will have finished a good month before you :D

I finished last week, time to earn some money now! so glad its over though.

I'm bored of being off now, i don't have a whole lot to do! lol :(

I might have to find myself an interesting job for the summer. :D

Spend time with Sean :P

Im busying myself gardening for cash at grans. Got bike out and ready to go for a few rides with mates.

Crackin' summer ahead! - unless i get a job.

Oh i need to do more pro-active things i think. :D haha

Lol, sounds like a fun summer! :P where would u wanna work if u got a job? :)

isnt that a surprise...your being a ***! :D and i wanna be a footballer! and what happened to your job at debenhams ? omg what happened to MY job at debenhams! you said you'd sort me out!! gay

Well what i meant was for next year i am meant to find a placement for my third year at uni, and generally they start in late June. So if i did find a job i would have to go back to uni and start work rather than have a summer :D

Well what i meant was for next year i am meant to find a placement for my third year at uni, and generally they start in late June. So if i did find a job i would have to go back to uni and start work rather than have a summer :D

sounds like fun. :P

Erm, does anyone mind giving me any advice for uni. Any certain things that would be useful? What to check out on the first day? Any purchases? Any decent ways of meeting new people?

Btw is anyone on here studying at manchester? (Aren't you andy?)

Cheers ma dears.

Don't be yourself :P

Nah im sure some will give some advice. :) i dont have time just wanted to get in there first get it outta the way.

just pray for good flatmates and go out as much as you can over freshers you meet loads of people and get loads of numbers n facebooks n stuff. and learn to nap

and try not to argue with everyone ;)

just Pray For Good Flatmates And Go Out As Much As You Can Over Freshers You Meet Loads Of People And Get Loads Of Numbers N Facebooks N Stuff. And Learn To Nap.

Qft.

Erm, does anyone mind giving me any advice for uni. Any certain things that would be useful? What to check out on the first day? Any purchases? Any decent ways of meeting new people?

Cheers ma dears.

Woot Manchester ftw. Yeah I am indeed, I love the place. You goin University of Manchester (the proper one :D) or Man Met Uni?

What halls at either one have you applied for?

Don't be yourself :P

haha zing

just pray for good flatmates and go out as much as you can over freshers you meet loads of people and get loads of numbers n facebooks n stuff. and learn to nap

and try not to argue with everyone ;)

Yeah Sam's got it spot on. Everyone is in the same boat, you'll get to know people easily. And then you'll find the people who enjoy a debate ;)

Cheers ma dears.

make sure u keep ur own pots and pans in ur room or in your locker in the kitchen, if you have one. i left my pots and pans in the kitchen in the communal area and they got jacked before you could say jehovahs witness.

and i agree with sebay, just hope that u meet some sound people on freshers day and dont nap tooo much during freshers week. you dont wannna miss it :P

Woot Manchester ftw. Yeah I am indeed, I love the place. You goin University of Manchester (the proper one :D) or Man Met Uni?

What halls at either one have you applied for?

haha zing

Yeah Sam's got it spot on. Everyone is in the same boat, you'll get to know people easily. And then you'll find the people who enjoy a debate ;)

Manchester Met :pleased:

Back