Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
i had general studies AS today, what a load of bullshit it is. There was a question about what i believe about the biodiversity and integrity of our food supply. Wtf is that supposed to mean ffs. Problys the most stupid exam i've ever done.

I have my A-Levels now :( I'm dreading them :( Have missed loads of college this year. Own fault but meh it was ****. Got general studies today, which is pointless. Got my first proper exam tomorrow with sociology and I haven't got time to revise 'cos I'm off to Leeds game lol. Ah well. It's only my AS subject, just have to make sure I do well in my 3 A Levels.

Lol that's bad! What A level subjects are you studying?

Good luck in ya exams! :)

I have now offically finished uni! yay :)

So now I am heading off to the pub to get drunk (most probably) with my friends. :D

Hope you all do well in your exams!

im sat in doing my final essay , last thing of the year so as usual ive done **** all and just sat on facebook or msn all day lol but ive got a bit done and got till fri so ill keep chippin awaY

I've finished woooo.

Handed in my group website and my XHTML/CSS Portfolio yesterday.

Revised for my Excel (yeah yeah i know) exam today and passed it with great ease. Personally if I don't get more than 96% I think the examiners are cheating.

Woot.

i've got a **** exam tomoro...and the Cl final is tonite...******

We All Love The Summer Holidays!!

Lol that's bad! What A level subjects are you studying?

Good luck in ya exams! :)

I'm studying History, Politics and English combined. The latter 2 are really boring. Politics should be about debate and opinion in my opinion. Instead, we are just spoon fed how the machinery of government works. I mean I can see that that is useful, but there should be debates and stuff on moral issues.

I'm studying History, Politics and English combined. The latter 2 are really boring. Politics should be about debate and opinion in my opinion. Instead, we are just spoon fed how the machinery of government works. I mean I can see that that is useful, but there should be debates and stuff on moral issues.

its more like that at uni , i dont have any exams so they teach you stuff you should know and dont just fill your head to pass an exam which makes the course really enjoyable. it might just be my uni or whatever but we do a lot of debating and stuff so its pretty good

Finished Uni today. Did a 3 month project in 3 days, had to make a game on the gamecube. My game was totally awesome, was just a simplified version of Squares. Had everyone queuing up to play it each time I had a working build. /flex

A simplified version of that game? how can that get more simple? :P

No powerups, and score was just how many cubes you get. :D

its more like that at uni , i dont have any exams so they teach you stuff you should know and dont just fill your head to pass an exam which makes the course really enjoyable. it might just be my uni or whatever but we do a lot of debating and stuff so its pretty good

Douy does poltics here and i know he gets graded for what he says in tutorials, he didnt hav an exam in 1st semester but i think he had one this semeste,r the question was summat to do with democracy i think

i dont get graded for what i say its just informal discussion, i get graded on essays and presentations

Finished Uni today. Did a 3 month project in 3 days, had to make a game on the gamecube. My game was totally awesome, was just a simplified version of Squares. Had everyone queuing up to play it each time I had a working build. /flex

Ooh nice. Well done Lee. Think you passed then?

Hmm, i quite liked studying about the government and how it works but i see what you mean, we got taught politics like that in college. Though if you do go to uni to do a subject like Politics/History kind of thing, you will have loads of debates in your seminars about different topics. I think it's easier to learn that way as well! :)

Yeah you'll enjoy Politics at uni Ad, if thats what you're wanting to do???

Back