Uni

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 17K
In mine we just get given a score out of 100 for each assignment, havn't been told a thing about grading systems apart from anything less that 40 is a fail.

Well wouldn't your grading system be the same as mine seeing as we both go to the same uni?

Yeh but your in the School of Arts & Media, you know what that lot are like ;)

You two kids should keep this to the bedroom.

Nah I don't think everyone is told bout the grading Seb, it only really comes into effect when you graduate.

Handed my long essay in yesterday, 6045 words. Also got one back today that I did before Easter, didn't think it was too good but got 72, from the tutors comments he well loved me...or the essay...

He well loved you and the extra classes you were having *wink wink*

Lol, didn't even to half the normal classes :P

Wooo i've finished uni now!! :D except for an assignment due in monday score!! My exam sucked though. pfft the first question was quite hard i didn't understand it, though the the second half of the exam i did so well on i think. :D haha

My hand has never hurt so much! lol :P

How is everyone else's exam/revision going on? :P

i've got an essay due in tomorrow at 12 and i haven't started it. then i have my history exam on the 13th and my politics exam on the 14th, neither of which i have started revising for

my exams start a week 2m0z, done well in all my modules, well a bit meh in economics but hopefully the exam will push my mark up

im currently writing an essay on policy networks and their significance in the setting of government policy!

load of *****

im currently writing an essay on policy networks and their significance in the setting of government policy!

load of *****

it sounds quite boring like! :P haha

I think for my last assignment i'll do the question; Why did the colonies declare independence from Britain in 1776?

I've got to hand in 11 books tomorrow to the library. i hope non of them are overdue. :( lol

I have one exam left which is on Microsoft Excel <_<.

I still have a website to produce for thursday as well, I have a lot of work to do on that this weekend to hopefully get it to a decent working standard.

2 Exams then im done, 19th and 27th. Need to find a job before July.

Was up until 06.00 this morning doing my website thingy. It's not brilliant but it does what I need to to do at the moment. It doesn't help though that IE, Opera & Firefox all render webpages differently so there are bugs in each browser (sigh).

But anyway I went from this to this.

Will be doing more work on it tonight to make it better and then by monday hopefully have it almost finished. Can't wait to get it handed in on thursday as I will be off until October after that wooo :D

I have my A-Levels now :( I'm dreading them :( Have missed loads of college this year. Own fault but meh it was ****. Got general studies today, which is pointless. Got my first proper exam tomorrow with sociology and I haven't got time to revise 'cos I'm off to Leeds game lol. Ah well. It's only my AS subject, just have to make sure I do well in my 3 A Levels.

Back