Reaction score
Wasn't sure if there was any threads like this on the forum, but basically I was just wondering if any of you guys have found any goal scorers that are not well known names within the game.

Il start off with -

Name - Leigh Griffiths
Age - 19
Club - Dundee
Position - Striker

When I started the game, he was valued at £400k, 38 games and 25 goals later, he is now worth £1million. Won't be selling him for my assault on the SPL is only just about to begin...

feel free to add your own unknown goal machines

i had leigh griffiths at celtic for 1 season. scored a few but then sold him to reading for 2mill. hes 22 on my game now. but 17 finishing and 16 pace hes good.

Yeah Griffiths is awesome for me at the mo 5 goals in 3 pre season games. Last season I had Dalla Valle from Liverpool and Tom Elliott from Leeds on loans, they both played alright but got injured at points in the season so i had to send them back to clubs, was pretty gutted because I was getting goals from everywhere....

***** Topp?? Who does he play for I can't find him in my game....

this amy ahve changed on the 10.3 patch, but he was at jumilla in spain, hes chilean, he costs anywhere from £0-£40k but is a beast in BSP-League 1.

plenty of threads about him, have a search

Yeah Griffiths is awesome for me at the mo 5 goals in 3 pre season games. Last season I had Dalla Valle from Liverpool and Tom Elliott from Leeds on loans, they both played alright but got injured at points in the season so i had to send them back to clubs, was pretty gutted because I was getting goals from everywhere....

***** Topp?? Who does he play for I can't find him in my game....
you have to select load all palyers from chilli before the game starts

Alright, well that will be why I can't find him, I just signed David Elm on a free cos Fulham released him, hopefully he will work out well, stats dont look too bad.

Anyone else got any unknown goal machines to share?

Charlie Austin - Beast in Championship - Max's find ;)

no he doesnt seem to appear on the other patches for me but only on the default patch

Glad to see everyone likes Leigh, despite his appearence! Mon the Dees!

Last edited:
Charlie Austin looks good in my game as well, yeah Leigh is class, dunno the highest level he could score goals at tho, SPL is one thing would be interesting to see what he would be like in say the Championship or even Premiership at a push....

Stanley Okoro - Heartland Fc
John Marsden & Greig Spence - Celtic
David Goodwillie - Dundee United
Gary Glen - Hearts
Sloan Privat - Fc Sochaux Montbe ( Not sure if this guy's a striker )
Simone Dell' Angello - Inter ( Bit more well known but still, and I'm not sure about my spelling here )

Unfortunately yet to score for me in the league, but has been literaly been my 4th striker since he arrived. He has an rating of 7.00.

Last edited:
that Rayo Vallecano striker but i can't remember his name

it might be Pachon.

he keeps hammering the goals in for Pompey

David Clarkson - Bristol City
Andy Bishop - Bury????

David Clarkson - Bristol City
Andy Bishop - Bury????

Clarkson is so **** irl, I don't see why he has any stats above 1 on FM tbh.

I would suggest Marcus Tudgay.

Conor Ramsay of St. Mirren - Arsenal signed him 1st season in my game then I snapped him up - he's been immense every season for Glenrothes

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Dundee United striker... Name's escaping me.

Goodwillie by any chance? Hes a goal machine in my game, he always gets top goal scorer in the SPL1, Hilson can also put away the goals in lower leagues, not usre how he developes tho

Conor Ramsay of St. Mirren - Arsenal signed him 1st season in my game then I snapped him up - he's been immense every season for Glenrothes

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Goodwillie by any chance? Hes a goal machine in my game, he always gets top goal scorer in the SPL1, Hilson can also put away the goals in lower leagues, not usre how he developes tho

Beat me to it, although it could be Cadamarteri? The failed Everton flop. Makes me laugh, he should be the most hated player for me, considering he's played for both of my supported teams rivals... (Dundee & Liverpool) xD