Unknown wonderkid Sergi

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 15K
yeah his stats are great but why does my scout say he`s so bad :S

does anybody have a picture of him when hes older?

Man City Save. I'm going to sign him and see how he does in the reserves..might loan him out cause he's noy needed at the minute but i'll see how he does.

attachment.php

I got him for 24k on my Brighton game, his stats skyrocketed really quickly. I have a friend who also had him on their game and at 18 he was like this:

15sergi.png

Think he looks good, specially for free, if he turns out not to be like world class, can always sell for a fair few quid ><

always buy him and verratti and after 2 or 3 season i got my 2 MC's ready for the 1st team and paied beansfor them

He might not be the best amc/striker in the world but for less than 50k can you really complain that much? I trained him to play as a striker and he is scoring for fun in league 1.

I'm trying to sign him right now in my Lower League Greek Save.

He will start immediately at AMC for me if I nab him!

check him out imense stats for 16 scout report says he has potential to be a lot better than graeme dorrans

my assistant said he is a player of the highest calibre too bad i cant sign him he already signed for tenerife

Its okay, but hes short, and has no pace, and Alexis Sanchez does better and score more and his stats for finish arnt that great, so yea, he only has good stats

I didn't think height meant anything in the game right now?

And 12 pace isn't so bad for my formation and my league. I run 3 AMs AML AMR and AMC, with one striker. So AMC basically sits in hole and looks to pass and hits long shots. This guy looks perfect for the role.

Back