Unknown wonderkid Sergi

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 15K
oziris, whats your training?

Well, when he was under 17 or whatever the age is for youth training, I just made one up just putting the ones I thought would be good for him. Then once he was old enough I put him into tugs training as a striker, I already trained him as one. Last season in league 1 he scored 30 or so goals and most of the time he was playing as an AMC except when Sears was injured. I will get a screenshot of him when I go back to my game, it's on a network game which my friend is hosting.

I checked him on the Editor, his Current Abillity is 100, but his Potential Abillity is 0, which means it's random, so he might not develop so great everytime.

attachment.php

Just started the 3rd season. So far he is going well (in the 2 games) in the championship.

attachment.php

His scoring record was quite bad in the first season but that is because I finished about 14th, second season I finished top league scorers in 4th place.

there is also a guy called juanmma or something, unfortuneatly always gets snapped up by real madrid

He is 17 in my save right now in Greek Superleague, he hasn't developed much, but he is still only 17. I'll give him a couple more years.

once i updated to the new update i found him :) brilliant for my carlisle so far :D

Well, He's good for lower leagues, but for high competitions signing him is a **** shoot. He can be good or rubbish.

Unfortunately for me he's almost 20 and his passing hasn't gotten past 15.

He is worth over 1 million, so I may try to sell him while he still has value.

his very good, but still not one off the best talents. I dont think he will develop that much, but i is still a great young-player.

I always buy him can't go wrong massive poteinal for realy nothing plus my scouts say he'll be a decent premiership player in the future.

I always buy him for free. He was solid for me in my first game of first season of Birmingham against Liverpool and made 2 assists.

Top class free player..

I actually want to know what he looks like. Would be nice to add a facepack for him ;)

Saw him in a couple of stories on here but good on you bringing this to everyone's attention.

Why can't I find him in the default database in 2013/14 even though I have spain and a large database?

Does he go onto a free transfer early on?

Why can't I find him in the default database in 2013/14 even though I have spain and a large database?

Does he go onto a free transfer early on?

For people who want to sign him:

1>Database: 10.3 patch
2>Team: Textil Escudo
3>Player: Sergi
4>Nationality: Spanish
5>Price: 0 euros(but 35 euros needed to be paid as compensation)
6>nations to be loaded in database: minimum Spain(small database)
7>Position: Attacking Midfielder
8>Age: 16 years old
9>Teams interested(from game starting): Tenerife
10> Wages(in starting): under 1000 euros
11> If Tenerife buy him before you,his buy-out clause there will be 190k euros so no problems even if them buy him

I think this post makes everything clear. ;)

----------------------------------------------

BTW when i bought him in my Birmingham,his initial value was 35 euro but when he started 3 games for me cont.,his value became 7.75 Million euros. But after playing 5 games,Bramble made him injured for 11 months!! :( x-(
In my first game of season,he tore apart liverpool and was also responsible defensively.. I use him as regular in my squad always!! ;)

Back