Unknown wonderkid Sergi

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 15K
i bought him once an it said he wasnt going to improve even though he was still 16 :( :'(
i bought him in a different save and it says he will be a good prem player ^^) ;)

****, looks like a good signing for the lower league teams...
Will try to buy him with my Lahti game :)

Thanks!

I offered a bid of £0 and it was accepted got him and i went to his stats..he's now worth 5.25 million!!! with the right training this is the perfect guy that you have for two three seasons then sell him to get loads of money...heres a screenshot of what club he did play for and his stats after i bought him

I offered a bid of £0 and it was accepted got him and i went to his stats..he's now worth 5.25 million!!! with the right training this is the perfect guy that you have for two three seasons then sell him to get loads of money...heres a screenshot of what club he did play for and his stats after i bought him
check his report because sometimes he dosnt improve at all :( he is improving for me thou ^^)

Shay Given

When i was managing Birmingham,my scouts said he can be a premier league start will be lot better than Lee Boweyer.

When i managed Q.P.R to make championship players shortlist,my scouts said he will not improve. Also my Arsenal scouts said he will be good. So it differs from scout to scout!! ;)

Shay Given

When i was managing Birmingham,my scouts said he can be a premier league start will be lot better than Lee Boweyer.

When i managed Q.P.R to make championship players shortlist,my scouts said he will not improve. Also my Arsenal scouts said he will be good. So it differs from scout to scout!! ;)
i think it from game to game it differs because i have bought him to or 3 times and the coach reports said he would not improve but in my sunderland one they say he will + someone said ealier in the tread he has 0 potential in the genie scout which means its random or something :S

2019 - Age: 26

Qp32Q.png

Some wonderkid. ;)

Back