Unknown wonderkid Sergi

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 15K
WTF! I have all Spanish players loaded in my current game but this lad isn't in it

I found this guy recently, signed him 4 liverpool and he's proper good

He just had his first appearance for me in a friendly. He did alright, had a good shot on goal.

i cant seem to find him i have all spanish players loaded and it still can't find him:S

what patch is this and is there any countries players i need to load because i cant find him and he looks fookin class

crazy that his stats are pretty good but he only worth 575, 0000

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

screenshot of him in 2017 coming up guys

i just checked him out with fmrte becuase i couldnt find him in game and his potential on my game is 101

He averages about 7.5 in Greek second league.

Tends to miss penalties.......

Not sure what his PA is on my game, but I'm hoping he's good.

not bad do you reckon he would sign for Chester City FC???

oziris, whats your training?

He just got a new contract for my club, and he is tearing up Greek Second League. Leading Assists and has nearly 10 goals. And he just turned 17 a few weeks ago.

I am surprised!! can you post his PA on your save? I've tried to load a game for aroung 10-15 times but his PA was **** around 110-117. He's amazing for a 16yr old but due to his low pa i am not sure he will develop!!!!!

I am not able to find him in my game. Large DB and loaded spain too. :'(

which club does he start at? i tried that Textil Escudo but to no avail, is this the club he starts at?

Back