SO, same question here, where would you put this guy ?

He looks like an universal player that can cover many positions to me.

I see that with his attributes he can be used as Central Defender, Central Midfielder (Defend) or even as Joewhite suggested Box To Box Midfielder.

But lack of Bravery, Determination, Work Rate and Teamwork is disappointing :S, I don't think he'll do great in the defense with these attributes at such low level.

Last edited:
So if CWB should have good attributes like:

Dribbling
Crossing
Flair
Technique
Acceleration
Agility
Pace
Off The Ball
Anticipation
Composure
Decisions

Maybe we should train typical Wingers to CWB position ;)

Been using the AP tweak with instant result intentionally because its meant to be less successful. Prior to this season, i took over West Brom for one season and won the title with one of TFF's other tactics. Left and went to FC twente who had a team full of losers but i was top of the league...sigh.

So for a challenge, i left FC twente after only 4 months in charge and took over bottom of Serie A Cagliari. No money, no decent players (bar 1 good striker), no chance of survival.

So it would seem......

View attachment 137265

Results since i took over (1st game is Home to Lecce)

View attachment 137266

Current league table (was W0 D1 L11 when i joined)

View attachment 137267

Most recent result

WOW! I'm Tottenham :)

T14WfZm.jpg

hector bellerin is so good

[/IMG]

Great result, mate!

Hehe :) I see that a central defender John Stones takes penalties in your team... wodun't it better to set one of the strikers to do that because it would greatly help them to win Golden Boot award :P

Last edited:
Having a very good start to the season. This has to be one of my favorite results of FM 16 so far though.

Man sent off in 2nd minute (****** Phil Jones). Rashford comes on and oooh boy!

View attachment 137228

Edit: Using LFC Marshall update

Last edited:
I had great success with the tactic (v10) as Leeds. Winning Championship with some spectacular football. Second season I ended up 7th in premier league. Third I was 16th spot. I'm slightly above that now in the beginning of the fourth season. I Use FMT and my best lineup is as follows:

Kuki
Zelalem
Goncalves Cook Tourget Mowatt
Talyor Mukiele Beluschi San Emeterio
Some serbiarn golkepeer called Savic.

Does the enemy teams change their strategies so that I need to start using another tactic?

Back