Any thoughts where it would be better to play Eden Hazard?

I see that he's "Either" footed and he can play ML and MR positions so should I play him as Wide Midfielder or Wide Playmaker?
Ed_Haz.png

HI, when I set up the opp instructions in the tactics screen before matchday it seems not to translate when I get into the matchday screen? Is it that it is already set despite the fact no OI is marked in the leadup to the game or do I need to click something to activate my default OI?

He'll be great at either, depends who your strongest option is after him.

Any thoughts where it would be better to play Eden Hazard?

I see that he's "Either" footed and he can play ML and MR positions so should I play him as Wide Midfielder or Wide Playmaker?
Ed_Haz.png

HI, when I set up the opp instructions in the tactics screen before matchday it seems not to translate when I get into the matchday screen? Is it that it is already set despite the fact no OI is marked in the leadup to the game or do I need to click something to activate my default OI?

in the game you to go to the oi and there u need to press show position, and u will see the oi

what a derby haha 3 red card, one injured players

0660a-e5f99fd9-85b4-4184-8200-38f3b6480541.png

Hey mate... just press "Show positions" button on match day screen !! ;)

Hey TFF,

I don’t find Waste Time tactic at the OP... will you upload it? :)

Instructions

Hi Guys

It won't let me download the tactic on the game, so was just wondering what instructions to use for the games using this tactic!

Hi Guys

It won't let me download the tactic on the game, so was just wondering what instructions to use for the games using this tactic!

Hey man,

there are also many players' instructions(every position has it) and I'm sure that the tactic won't work without them

Any tips away from home. I'm using a strong Spurs team and away form looks like this:

DLWLL

I'm already a good 20 points off the top of the league too. We play really well but can't seem to score or keep clean sheets. Very frustrating.

Back