What's the training? I can't click on the training screenshots. Thanks

ddbbe29c1c461833d73226ab32e948eb.png

Can somone uplad to another file share please. Thanks..

Seems like another good tactic again TFF, but it does take my team a bit longer to have full fluidity!

Can somone uplad to another file share please. Thanks..

tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/IkJStmi/TFF_UNREAL_V1.tac
filters - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/kdx4grV/TFF_UNREAL_Filters_V1.pft

Seems like another good tactic again TFF, but it does take my team a bit longer to have full fluidity!
Also I would recommend strengthen wing backs positions at first priority because these guys contribute greatly in attack and defense so result scales greatly with their quality.

Last edited:
Thank you. Everything is nearly fluid now except for closing down which is still at awkward, any reason for this?

Currently using Perfection with my West Ham team but at the end of the season i will rebuild and try this out, always wantd to try a " juventus " TYPE tactic.

How do I use the player filters file,
sorry new to all this.

How do I use the player filters file,
sorry new to all this.

If using Windows OS... copy the filters file in the following directory;
.....\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\filters

In the game, got to player search, there would be a filter drop down menu.
Select manage filters > import filters > (import the downloaded file).

Now under the same filters drop down menu, different filters should appear, I am guessing with player roles / positions name etc.

OMG! Great tactic! Let me back in shock :) ... and I come back with details!

Last edited:
Got smashed by Bordeaux 4-0 as PSG, the CBs were just being shredded by direct passes :/ they had about 6 CCCs to our 0 :O

Guys, I've updated tactic. Slightly tweaked dribbling settings for MCR position.

P.S. I strongly recommend use this tweak because I’m observing solid contribution to possession and attacking build-up play.

Last edited:
I like the look of this mate, hope its good as im still smashing teams with Insanity V3 (best tactic to date)

Seriouslu this tactic is the bollocks, i have won all pre season games against better sides and beat Leeds 4.0 away first game

I'm Millwall;)