Works just fine for me... got promotion with Derby County first season.

Opss... guys, redownload the file I've uploaded wrong version... now all should be correct.

Is this now superior to DREAMCALLER or are both as successful as each other?

Is this now superior to DREAMCALLER or are both as successful as each other?

I replayed 1st season with Southampton and had better results with Unreal V4 than Dreamcaller so I decided shutdown Dreamcaller and all other tactic I posted.

In future I'm gonna do the same way and only keep 1 thread open with tactic I'm having best results.

could you show the screenshot of your southampton table with v4?

thank you

Hey TFF9, for my 3rd Swansea season I'm looking into modifying this tactic to use two defenders so I can put an extra player in the attacking phases with Bony and Michy Batushayi (Michu as an AMC), wonder if this will affect the general style of the tactic, my defence is pretty solid with Eder Alvarez Balanta and Doria.

Hey TFF9, for my 3rd Swansea season I'm looking into modifying this tactic to use two defenders so I can put an extra player in the attacking phases with Bony and Michy Batushayi (Michu as an AMC), wonder if this will affect the general style of the tactic, my defence is pretty solid with Eder Alvarez Balanta and Doria.
Heh... are you gonna make diamond from it? In this case it will be different tactic and everything will change and really don't know how it perform ;)

Last edited:
dude thanks for the tactic! I won EPL and FA Cup with Newcastle in first season (H)

Schalke 1st season ^________^

899823sch4.jpg

Thanks;)

Only had one version?!

Cause in test made by Will1981 say Dreamcaller_V

Isn´t version five?

Only one version I believe. Might just have been a typo in the testing league.

Great!
Playing with Ajax, 10 straight wins in the league and just pounded PSG at home in the CL, 2-0.