Leftfooted as AMCR or change position to AMCL? And then change MCL as well?

While playing a game I should stick to the versions I started with, right? :p

Last edited:
Hi TTF :) just started a new game with your base v_9 and overload v_11 and its being suberb right now! i was not expecting the results...

View attachment 336943

My only loss against Inter, i was playing with many sub players but, i like how the team played anyway :)

Thanks for this tactic ;)

Leeds, first season, away FA Cup match vs West Ham ;)

facup2.jpg

facup1.jpg

TFF, can you shut this tread down before Mourinho finds it?
If he does, there is nothing to be done with Chelsea this year ><

random question:

- A player wants to talk to you and whines about lack of playtime.
You after some talk telling him he dident performe last time give him the chance and teamtalk him: Expect a performance of you tonight. Status: lost motivation, Logic?

TFF, can you shut this tread down before Mourinho finds it?
If he does, there is nothing to be done with Chelsea this year ><
I should do it asap :p

random question:

- A player wants to talk to you and whines about lack of playtime.
You after some talk telling him he dident performe last time give him the chance and teamtalk him: Expect a performance of you tonight. Status: lost motivation, Logic?
No idea, mate. I stopped to look for any logic in teamtalks long time ago ;)

Guys, I've finished testing Base V9 and Overload V11 and added them to OP. They proved to be extremely on fire! ;)

Leeds United. First Season. Predicted 11th.

leedsfxt.jpg

leedstable.jpg

Norwich City. First Season. Predicted 16th.

nrwchtabl.jpg

nrwchfxtr.jpg

Man Utd. First Season. Predicted 1st.

manutdtabl.jpg

manutdfxtr.jpg

Last edited:
Finished 4th with West Ham in the 1st Season no transfers. Combined your unreal (attack, counter) for my home games with my 4-4-1-1 for away games. Also used the waste time. Includes a FA Cup final loss against Chelsea, but all-in-all I'm happy. Thanks for an excellent tactic. Screenshots available if anyone is interested.

For how it looks this far, the last tactic update (v.9) is not good deffensively at all...
About the attacking side... looks like it is as good as always.

About the STANDART instead of COUNTER... you sure it's good idea for small teams / mid-table teams againts Giants like Manchester City and Chelsea with their monstrous attacking force ?

Hi TTF,
i have played a few games with base v_9 and although the good start i notice that my team usually suffer one goal... and the attack in some games had 1/2 goals in 20/25 shots...
Sooooo, i change the team mentality to counter and... pufffff... my team start scoring a LOT more! After i change to counter my team made 4 games and the weaker result was 4-0 :)

So i really think that your tactic it's better with counter... but to other people maybe normal mentality could be better.

thanks anyway for your great work ;)

you sure it's good idea for small teams / mid-table teams againts Giants like Manchester City and Chelsea with their monstrous attacking force ?

Looking at Norwich results, it looks like a good idea :)
Thanks TFF for the update. Overall, are you happy with the corner setup?

I am interested to know how many goals you scored/conceeded from corners in your recent saves with Norwich/Leeds Utd/Manchester Utd?

With regards to the strikers is it more efficient to have a left footed striker in the left slot and right footed in the right or is it not too important?

i need to clone myself ><

So many tactics i want to use :/

Guys, I've finished testing Base V9 and Overload V11 and added them to OP. They proved to be extremely on fire! ;)

Leeds United. First Season. Predicted 11th.

leedsfxt.jpg

leedstable.jpg

Norwich City. First Season. Predicted 16th.

nrwchtabl.jpg

nrwchfxtr.jpg

Man Utd. First Season. Predicted 1st.

manutdtabl.jpg

manutdfxtr.jpg

bump ;)

Thanks TFF for the update. Overall, are you happy with the corner setup?

I am interested to know how many goals you scored/conceeded from corners in your recent saves with Norwich/Leeds Utd/Manchester Utd?

Yes, I'm very happy about it. I almost always in top with it.

Here's stats from Leeds season:

goals_from_corners.jpg

For how it looks this far, the last tactic update (v.9) is not good deffensively at all...
About the attacking side... looks like it is as good as always.

About the STANDART instead of COUNTER... you sure it's good idea for small teams / mid-table teams againts Giants like Manchester City and Chelsea with their monstrous attacking force ?

Just look on Leeds and Norwich results. These teams predicted 11th and 16th but I made defensive record after the season.

Last edited:
CLEEN SHEETS STATS: ;)

LEEDS SAVE
Clean_Sheets_L.png

NORWITCH CITY SAVE
Clean_Sheets_N.png

MAN UTD SAVE(ONLY 19 games played in season)
Clean_Sheets_M.png

I'm playing my first season in EPL with Leeds after promotion. Screenshots to follow ;)

TTF9 can u help me for LLM??? ı know your tactics are great but in lower leagues need different things, and imo creating ME breaker for lower leagues - like skrill NS - is the most valuable... Real tacticians make it in LLM and you are really great, i wanna see your tactic for LLM??? Maybe a "Route One" tactic ha??? ;)

TTF9 can u help me for LLM??? ı know your tactics are great but in lower leagues need different things, and imo creating ME breaker for lower leagues - like skrill NS - is the most valuable... Real tacticians make it in LLM and you are really great, i wanna see your tactic for LLM??? Maybe a "Route One" tactic ha??? ;)
mmtngc, what is wrong with teams from Skrill? ;)

For curiosity I picked Gosport predicted 21th and I'm sitting 5th after 27 games played. I really don't know is this result good or bad for you?

I haven't paid any attention to detail just plugged BASE V9 into 3 tactic slots and asked assistant to pick the team.

I'm sure if I put more effort I could achieved even more than that.

gosport.jpg

mmtngc, what is wrong with teams from Skrill? ;)

For curiosity I picked Gosport predicted 21th and I'm sitting 5th after 27 games played. I really don't know is this result good or bad for you?

I haven't paid any attention to detail just plugged BASE V9 into 3 tactic slots and asked assistant to pick the team.

I'm sure if I put more effort I could achieved even more than that.

gosport.jpg

mate do u have any preference for training? Or team talks? In LLM team morale is really sensitive and i am an aggressive man :)