Here's current table from my first season in English Premier Division with Leeds after promotion from Sky Bet Championship where I was predicted 11th but won it. ;) Heh… I still have good chances for the title.;)

I'll post more screenshots when finish the season.

leeds_epl.jpg

Ahhh... I almost forgot... transfers.

I received 22M transfer budged and as you can see it's has been enough to make from Leeds team who can compete for the title in first season after promotion!

Also you often can hear that people say that tactic "doesn’t work" because too many new signs or something like that but just look I brought 14 new players!

leeds_transfers.jpg

Here's CA of my team. It's weak as ****. ;)

I've got only 1 player who 150+ CA and the teams like Man Utd, Man City have about 5 players 170+ CA and 5 players 160+! You can feel the difference. :p

CAleeds.png

Last edited:
Just don´t understand what I´m doing wrong.

Since we last spoke I guided MK Dons to a 3d place finish in the EPL. Have bolstered my squad so that I have a CA average of 159,2.

Implemented your last tactic versions, and they worked really well for me. But suddenly it lost is consistency.

Away games against the likes of United and Arsenal end in an battering defeat, and simple games against lower placed teams often end with a draw.

Started the first 15 games in the league with a crazy 14-0-1 stat, but then suddenly back to the regular "win 3, then 3 games failure".

It really is frustrating, cause I can´t see a pattern.

Always use the filter when signing players, but often end the season with strikers that score few goals and defenders who suddenly loose their form.

Whats your progress with the Leeds save, and what is your average team CA? Signed Longo earlier for MK Dons, but he was **** =/

Just don´t understand what I´m doing wrong.

Mate, the only advice I can give right now is try to rethink when you use Overload and Waste Time version because last time when I cheked you used it in many cases when I wouldn't do that.

Away games against the likes of United and Arsenal end in an battering defeat

It looks like you used Overload version against them because Base version almost exclude probability of battering defeat ;)

Last edited:
I still have 13 matches to go... Leeds, first season in EPL after promotion. ;)

leeds_table11.jpg

Lucas Pratto is doing good ;)

Prato.jpg

This is a good tactic

One thing I find strange though how no matter who my strikers are [ronaldo etc], they miss lot's of chances, especially one on one's. Still win most of the time though.

IMPORATANT

Guys, I've updated all 3 tactics. I made tweak for defensive corner setup. It adds further solidity and what is most important it counters opposition full backs who posses "Long Flat Bullet throw". Without this tweak they deliver a lot of pain so I strongly recommend download this update!

Also I tweaked tackle and marking setting for DCL/DC/DCR positions.

UPDATE FROM MY LEEDS SAVE

In my first season in EPL after promotion I finished 4th and without doubts it was great result for the team which was predicted fight for avoid relegation. :p Heh... I still had in my team a lot of poor 120CA players from Sky Bet Championship. ;)

leeds1seasontable_EPL.jpg

After that season I received 51M transfer budget and I can say the game was done! :p I bought another bunch of players and at very high probably I'll win the title. (H)

leeds2seasontransefrs.jpg

I've played 10 matches and the table looks like this... I'm sitting 1st and only 2 goals conceded.

leeds2season_EPL.jpg

He... just look in first season in EPL I bought 14 players and next season bought 8 players and NEVER used "Team Cohesion" for Training but got amazing results... ;)

Last edited:
In the Leeds save are you using all 3 tactics from OP? Looks awesome :)

Hi TFF, is there any alternative download, please. I use version 9, but struggled a bit. I started a new season and played 6 friendly game; all ended draws. Yes i know early stages though!!!

Is anyone else having problems with this tactic when playing away from home?

I'm doing great at home with the base version, but its terrible away, I have 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses from 6 games?

Is anyone else having problems with this tactic when playing away from home?

I'm doing great at home with the base version, but its terrible away, I have 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses from 6 games?
same here

best update so far haven't lost in 44 games although my team is world class still a phenomenal tactic though.

Can you post your team lineup for your Leeds save, TFF9? Thanks in advanced!

Hello!

Fits this tactic from page 1 to Chelsea and Atletico Madrid?

For I mean how would you put up with Chelsea's formation of the new transfer update for this tactic?

Would really appreciated for your help :)

Guys, it's ****** insane :p Later today I'll shut down this tactic and post new tactic ;) because when I saw the result of this new tactic on my testing stand it was "jaw dropping" moment! :)

I played with it on my testing stand about 300 matches and it scored 110% goal more than Unreal, conceded approximate the same amount and at the final it had 60% more points. (H)

Yes, you can call this test "synthetic" but my experience shows it's very accurate and I always have the same results during normal game play.

Heh... I'll post it when I finish first season with Southampton and Norwich. ;)