Wenger went to Barca, Moyes went to Arsenal, Aguirre to Man City, Martin O'Neil went to Manure as Ferguson retired and Mancini went to Everton. This was all over 2013... :)

I had Wagner leave Arsenal for Sevilla, then less than a year later leave Sevilla for Arsenal.

I dont know if this belongs in here but i have recently taken over as manager of England. I sacked all the managers (u21, u18, etc) and was trying to find suitable replacements. I asked Ottmar Hitzfeld and Rafa Benitez (both unemployed at the time) to do u16 & u18 because they were world class but i never thought they would accept. They both accepted so i thought i would push my luch and ask Alex Ferguson (managing Man Utd at the time) to take over the u21 and he too accepted.

I dont know if this belongs in here but i have recently taken over as manager of England. I sacked all the managers (u21, u18, etc) and was trying to find suitable replacements. I asked Ottmar Hitzfeld and Rafa Benitez (both unemployed at the time) to do u16 & u18 because they were world class but i never thought they would accept. They both accepted so i thought i would push my luch and ask Alex Ferguson (managing Man Utd at the time) to take over the u21 and he too accepted.

Some of these are just so unbelievable its shocking. Got any screenshots of them as your staff?

i tried asking Ferguson to be my assistant and he said no. But i think it highly unrealistic that managers like this would accept roles like these.
Before asking Ferguson i asked Mourinho to be the u21 manager but he declined.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Some of these are just so unbelievable its shocking. Got any screenshots of them as your staff?

In work at the minute so cant post screenshots now but will do when i get home later. :)

i tried asking Ferguson to be my assistant and he said no. But i think it highly unrealistic that managers like this would accept roles like these.
Before asking Ferguson i asked Mourinho to be the u21 manager but he declined.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

In work at the minute so cant post screenshots now but will do when i get home later. :)

Cool. Yer I tried getting Martin O'Neil as my assistant but he declined. Shame because he's got awesome stats. Anyway sent an advert out for it so we'll see who comes back this time.

OK so this just trumps all the ones I've had. Became manager of Papa New Guinea, sent an Advertisement out for the U-19 Managers job. Take a look at the applicants. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

How can you (I) send an advertisement for the job?

Pat Rice is Arsenal manager on mine in 2014 :D
Ex Reading player Brynjar Gunnarsson was Tottenham manager from June 7th 2013, left on 8th November 2013 to join Aston Villa.
Chris Hughton is Birmingham City manager.. (Realistic)
Alan Shearer is Blackburn manager, I could actually see that happening though to be honest.
Dennis Wise is Chelsea manager! :S
Roberto Mancini is at Liverpool.
Arsene Wenger left Arsenal to join Manchester City.
Javier Aguirre is Manchester United manager after Alex Ferguson retired.
Sven is Middlesborough manager and got them promoted.
Steve Cotterill is Newcastle manager..
Gary Megson manages Stoke City.. unlucky Stoke fans.
Gordon Strachan is Spurs manager lol.
Tony Pulis left Stoke for West Ham.
Wolves manager is Gareth Southgate.. Mick McCarthy left them for a side who were in relegation in Championship at the time... :S:S

In 1 of my saves David villa was barca manager and pep guardiola was chelsea's

How can you (I) send an advertisement for the job?

you go into the jobs section and down the bottom it says place advert and you can place an advert for the staff position you want to hire.

Dennis Wise as Chelsea manager? Had he got any experience before them or just took over?

Pat Rice is Arsenal manager on mine in 2014 :D
Ex Reading player Brynjar Gunnarsson was Tottenham manager from June 7th 2013, left on 8th November 2013 to join Aston Villa.
Chris Hughton is Birmingham City manager.. (Realistic)
Alan Shearer is Blackburn manager, I could actually see that happening though to be honest.
Dennis Wise is Chelsea manager! :S
Roberto Mancini is at Liverpool.
Arsene Wenger left Arsenal to join Manchester City.
Javier Aguirre is Manchester United manager after Alex Ferguson retired.
Sven is Middlesborough manager and got them promoted.
Steve Cotterill is Newcastle manager..
Gary Megson manages Stoke City.. unlucky Stoke fans.
Gordon Strachan is Spurs manager lol.
Tony Pulis left Stoke for West Ham.
Wolves manager is Gareth Southgate.. Mick McCarthy left them for a side who were in relegation in Championship at the time... :S:S

You had a right merry go round on your save didn't you. Some people get all the fun. Like you I could see Shearer managing Blackburn though. It is a possibility.

Last edited:
Emile Heskey went to Q.P.R and Ryan Giggs headed off to Cardiff.

OK so this just trumps all the ones I've had. Became manager of Papa New Guinea, sent an Advertisement out for the U-19 Managers job. Take a look at the applicants. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

As a manager of Ivory Coast I have placed an advertisement or U-20 Managers job and the new one is Didier Deschamps. (H)

Dennis Wise as Chelsea manager? Had he got any experience before them or just took over?

He went to West Brom in 2011-2012 season, finished 2nd in the Championship, got them promoted and then he left in November to join Chelsea.. :S
2 years on and he's still yet to win anything with Chelsea though lol.