King Sid

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that sometimes the game throws up unrealistic manager changes?

In mine I've had two notable ones recently. Firstly Wenger moved from Arsenal to Porto. In real life Wenger would never make a move like that. And Porto are 12th and Arsenal 5th. It doesn't make any sense.

Then we've got Steve Cotterill leaving Portsmouth in 15th in the Championship to join Sheffield United who were 22nd when he took over!

How does this work?

So now we have Mancini managing Arsenal, Redknapp managing Man City and Shearer managing Spurs!

In one, I got to 2013 on one save, and John Terry retired (he had a massive injury) and he went on to manage Spurs lol!

Yeah some of these manager transfers are silly, hopefully this is fixed in patch 11.3 or FM 2012.

On one of my saves in 2012 Everton finished 5th and Aston Villa got relegated in 19th position. David Moyes took the Villa post.

Yeah some of these manager transfers are silly, hopefully this is fixed in patch 11.3 or FM 2012.

On one of my saves in 2012 Everton finished 5th and Aston Villa got relegated in 19th position. David Moyes took the Villa post.

Exactly. That would never happen in real life. Most of the game is fine for realism and that I just don't get how this bit can go so wrong some times. It's not a major problem it just bugged me when I saw it all changing around unrealistically.

In my old save Wenger went to Seville and Arsenal post wast taken by a league 1 manager!

In one, I got to 2013 on one save, and John Terry retired (he had a massive injury) and he went on to manage Spurs lol!

lol like Terry would get ever get the Spurs job lol!. Especially that soon. What about all the qualifications needed and that side of things?

in one of mine ian holloway was sacked then went to forrest green in bsp

lol like Terry would get ever get the Spurs job lol!. Especially that soon. What about all the qualifications needed and that side of things?

yep! how long does it take to get the qualifications and also he would never go to a team like spurs!

Shearer to Blackburn and then onto Spurs all the time!

Del Neri getting Sacked at Juventus & then taking over Italy national team.

Had also Trapattoni taking over City, Mancini taking charge in Arsenal, Wenger taking chargeo f French national team & Blanc retiring.

Trapattonni is a great manager and he could do well at Spurs but what happened to HARRY?

I seen Tony Mowbray take over at arsenal, and Mancini quit city for United.
Harry Redknapp takes over city in pretty much every save I play in fm

hmm dont think it will get fixed as its not a bug,its just the way the game works out

I seen Tony Mowbray take over at arsenal, and Mancini quit city for United.
Harry Redknapp takes over city in pretty much every save I play in fm

Same here. Whenever Mancini leaves it always seems to he Harry that takes over. That one is kind of understandable partially but then again partially not with what he's done with Spurs.

unrealistic team form bugs me aswell. chelsea are 17th in my second season after 15 games. highly unlikely they will be in that position fifteen games into next season in real life.

wenger left for inter mila and martin o'neil goes to arsenal
also capello sacked by england in comes carlo ancelotti

I've got Tomas Rosicky managing Tottenham, Vince Grella at Chelsea, and Tony Mowbray at Man City. Also, Shearer's the England manager XD

I've got Tomas Rosicky managing Tottenham, Vince Grella at Chelsea, and Tony Mowbray at Man City. Also, Shearer's the England manager XD

How are any of those guys experienced enough to have those jobs? It would never happen!

On my save, I got sacked at Liverpool to be replaced by Eddie Howe (managing Bournemouth at the time), 1 Season later, Capello retired as England manager, guess who got the job???

Yep, EDDIE HOWE!!!

Mancini at 1st place City goes to 9th placed Chelsea in February :O