Grant has gone back to chelsea on my game,
Mclaren is england manager again!
and Ferdinand has become a manager! :O

Grant has gone back to chelsea on my game,
Mclaren is england manager again!
and Ferdinand has become a manager! :O

Rio's a manager on mine as well, he's at QPR, and Avram Grant has gone back to Portsmouth.

EDIT: Danny Murphy has took the Huddersfield job

Last edited:
Benitez to Man city
Mancini to Chelsea
Ancelotti (sp) to ENGLAND!!
Shearer to Wolves
McCarthy to Fulham.

phew...

Rio Ferdinand is at Eintracht Frankfurt on mine oO)
Robert Koren - Forest
Mark van Bommel - Swindon
Joey Barton - Crewe
Jimmy Bullard - Aldershot
Emile Heskey - Shrewsbury
Bobby Zamora - Oxford

Steve McClaren hasnt had a job for 4 years.

Last edited:
I had a right merry go round midway through the first season

Roy Hodgson sacked, Macini replaces at Liverpool
Mancini leaves, Redknapp replaces at Man City
Redknapp leaves, Hodgson takes Spurs job
Moyes left Everton for Villa
Allardyce joined Everton

Wow the amount of managers that move in circles around clubs is shocking. I mean would Mancini really go to another club? First of all they'd have to pay compensation to City, secondly he's got the most money to spend there.

I doubt Benitez would go to another English club other than Liverpool and I'm pretty sure Ancelotti wouldn't manage England. It's surprising the number of saves he's gone there though.

Its going to be weird when the new patch comes out and Kenny is incharge at Liverpool.

We would never sack him, He wouldn't leave Liverpool for any other team in the world. I doubt he would manage anyone else after Liverpool anyway?

Its going to be weird when the new patch comes out and Kenny is incharge at Liverpool.

We would never sack him, He wouldn't leave Liverpool for any other team in the world. I doubt he would manage anyone else after Liverpool anyway?

I reckon your probably right but in-game anything can happen as we've seen lol. It wouldn't surprise me if in-game he ended up managing someone like Spurs or Chelsea.

I reckon your probably right but in-game anything can happen as we've seen lol. It wouldn't surprise me if in-game he ended up managing someone like Spurs or Chelsea.

I know. But in reality, He wouldn't.

On my first newcastle save Ian Holloway ended up getting sacked by Blackpool in the first season, he took over at Bradford and took them to the EPL in consecutive seasons and then went to Charlton who were in the championship oO)

On my first newcastle save Ian Holloway ended up getting sacked by Blackpool in the first season, he took over at Bradford and took them to the EPL in consecutive seasons and then went to Charlton who were in the championship oO)

Maybe Holloway just likes taking teams into the Premiership and gets bored when he gets there lol?

Wenger went to manage a lower Spanish side and an unknown Danish manager came in to manage Arsenal.. they finished 2nd :/

On my recent save Fabio Aurelio got the LFC job(2015) and has doing pretty good actually winning the league 2 times out of two and has also once won the champions league!!:D

Owen Coyle went to Bolten who were lower in the league than Burnley IRL did he not

Owen Coyle went to Bolten who were lower in the league than Burnley IRL did he not

*Bolton*

Yes, but now look where he is, in the Prem with a great squad and look where Burnley are...

Heskey got a job on my save. Thats weird enough, but whats wierder is that he was good ;) jokes top bloke

SAF got sacked as Manchester United manager after finishing 6th and he took charge of 17th place Fulham :L

Michael Owen (**** manager stats) took Wolves job aged 33. Wolves finished 12th aswell season before. He got them into FA Cup final, which i beat them 5-1 with Pool!

SAF got sacked as Manchester United manager after finishing 6th and he took charge of 17th place Fulham :L

Weirdest one i've seen. Would never happen in real life, hows he doing? ;)
Mike Phelans took the wolves job on myne, Moyes is at spurs the ex-baggies asistant is at blackpool and shearer's at everton.