Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Would I be able to use aguero as an IF? I currently play 3 up front aguero ibra n messi

This tactic works great, i've won the league with Sporting in the 1st Season in a very easy way.
But everytime i reach january/february, my team just look like their forget how to play. But at the end of the season they start to play well again. This is bad because the European Competitions are in February and with my team playing so badly, i can't pass (Playing against weaker teams than mine, League games included)

Somebody knows what's happening? Maybe training?

Please I need help with the setup of the team for Bayern Munich with this tactic?

Would really appreciated for the help!

Last edited:
Played one game so far won 7-0 messi scored 3 as IF and aguero scored 4 as CF. My left IF munir struggled tho

could u give me a link to the tactic plz theatreof dreams the one in the first page wont work for me thanks

go to tactics screen
click on create new tactic
set formation 352
click on arrow next 352
click on manage tactics
click o bebetoo unstpable
then import

Well guys,

so far I checked this tactic out with my Hamburg squad form the Bundesliga - but something is going wrong.. here's a screen:

View attachment 305423
I played 8 (4 W / 1 D / 3 L) :/. Any advice? I train indivudual the positions and gerneral training balanced - average and match-prep Def. Pos / Att. Mov. (Depending on the opponent)

Last edited:
Got this idea from the 'Carlo Ancelotti 4-4-2' Thread. It's a contain tweak to see out games or to use againts stonger teams.View attachment 305130View attachment 305129

I have changed some of the team instuctions as shown in the pic and I have changed it to contain and structured. Also have changed the following CWB are now WB defend and IF have been changed to support.

Used this only twice so far:

View attachment 305128View attachment 305127 This was used for the entire game. 3-0 win and check out the match stats:)

View attachment 305125View attachment 305124 This was changed in the 65th min to see out the game.

This is first season with Ajax. Only 2 signings Lucus Romero and Pierre Bengtsson. This is my Team:

View attachment 305130

Maybe some other could make use of this contain vesron of the tactic:)

Last edited:
The attacking nature of this tactic is brilliant...the gaols that are scored come from open play aswell as corners and some of the interplay from the inside forwards is quality!!

However (Like many...but more so than others) I am leaking goals like no tomorrow...here are my fixtures with Arsenal:

View image: Schedule Senior Fixtures 4

15 goals conceded in just 9 PL games...I'm using everything off the OP aswell as the OI's suggested from Theartre of dreams...

Any ideas on how to plugged the leak???

The attacking nature of this tactic is brilliant...the gaols that are scored come from open play aswell as corners and some of the interplay from the inside forwards is quality!!

However (Like many...but more so than others) I am leaking goals like no tomorrow...here are my fixtures with Arsenal:

View image: Schedule Senior Fixtures 4

15 goals conceded in just 9 PL games...I'm using everything off the OP aswell as the OI's suggested from Theartre of dreams...

Any ideas on how to plugged the leak???
Who are your CBs mate?

The main spine of my team:

View image: Squad Players Players

Home match prep:

View image: Training Team 2

Away match prep:

View image: Training Team

Just started using the away match prep all the time rather than just against tough opp. Think i've got a ****** good midfield to be honest? Whats your opinion?
I have my set on balanced average all the time with the slider in the middle and on tactics match prep. Then on the calendar I use def poss just for big teams then attack movement for easy teams. I would not play Ramsey,Wilshere or Dzagoev as they are more attacking CMs. Also your WBs don't look very good.