Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

I have my set on balanced average all the time with the slider in the middle and on tactics match prep. Then on the calendar I use def poss just for big teams then attack movement for easy teams. I would not play Ramsey,Wilshere or Dzagoev as they are more attacking CMs. Also your WBs don't look very good.

Cheers for the feedback...always appreciate help off a fellow red!

Honestly I don't get it...my player ratings are not telling me that there are not good enough for the positions they're playing in:

http://postimg.org/image/vqc0vqprn/Wil

View image: Tactics Overview Overview 2

As for the match prep i've been using this with Bad Possession with great success. 2 defenders at the back with no cover from a DM just doesn't appear stable enough?

Cheers for the feedback...always appreciate help off a fellow red!

Honestly I don't get it...my player ratings are not telling me that there are not good enough for the positions they're playing in:

http://postimg.org/image/vqc0vqprn/Wil

View image: Tactics Overview Overview 2

As for the match prep i've been using this with Bad Possession with great success. 2 defenders at the back with no cover from a DM just doesn't appear stable enough?
Can and Gibbs as WBs and Kalas as one of your CBs is pretty weak to me. Also Wilshere and Ramsey just looks to attacking will post screenie of my team mate. Thought you would have better squad than that with arsenal in 2017 :p

Can and Gibbs as WBs and Kalas as one of your CBs is pretty weak to me. Also Wilshere and Ramsey just looks to attacking will post screenie of my team mate. Thought you would have better squad than that with arsenal in 2017 :p

HAHAHA, i'm not that **** of a manager, HAHAHA!!!

No mate, I inheritated the team right at the beginning of the season...I globe hop from season to season!I was at Monaco & moved to the Guuuuunners just before the first game of the season! I'll build a stronger one as the season goes on!!! Cheers for all your help bud!!!

Here you go mate. As you can see my CMs are more rounded CMs that will do both sides. Also all my defenders are fast which is key for this tactic I have found. And I think it helps to have a strong STR with good finishing.

Ha, you beat me to it! Do you play your most creative player in the DLP role? I would've said the CM's were the more attacking? So Pogba would be better suited there?
TBH with my CMs they are all pretty much the same. Pogba has better passing so I would say the better passer to play in the middle. But he also has to have good stamina and work rate.

Hey craig u got Ronaldo !!! And he's on the bench for your team shows how strong your team is LOL. Get him in that team bloke best utd player in are days bud.
Just bit of rotation mate keep squad happy. He plays most :)

Hey Theatre,

Got another question. I have noticed that my left CM scores more than my right CM. For example the left has around 13 goals and the right just 5-6. and this happens with whatever player i put on the left side. Is this random or there are some specific instructions for the left one?

Does this happens to you too?

Hey Theatre,

Got another question. I have noticed that my left CM scores more than my right CM. For example the left has around 13 goals and the right just 5-6. and this happens with whatever player i put on the left side. Is this random or there are some specific instructions for the left one?

Does this happens to you too?
TBH mate I have never looked at CM instructions but its usually the right one for me :)

lol so strange! so it seems its just random...

One more question, general not about this tactic. I have many players complaining abt the training, they say that there is less attention during their ball control training (or something like that). what can i do to change this?

TOD..just wanted to show you a SS of my fixtures since I changed my Match prep to what you said...The only difference is that for away matches I have general training on "Def Pos" rather than "Balanced" then I switch back to "Balanced" for home games:

View image: Schedule Senior Fixtures 5

With the same squad we were discussing last night too,Ha!

TOD..just wanted to show you a SS of my fixtures since I changed my Match prep to what you said...The only difference is that for away matches I have general training on "Def Pos" rather than "Balanced" then I switch back to "Balanced" for home games:

View image: Schedule Senior Fixtures 5

With the same squad we were discussing last night too,Ha!
Looking good now mate! Its amazing how something like that can make a difference. Just a few better players to suit the tactic more I think you will be getting results like mine :)

Looking good now mate! Its amazing how something like that can make a difference. Just a few better players to suit the tactic more I think you will be getting results like mine :)

Hey bud:) Interested to see how you would line up my current Ajax team in this formation?

View attachment 304502

with the exception of Romero, am worried my CM are to attacking minded. Need some all rounders. If this is the case have you or anyone got some realistic targets for me?

Thanks in asvance:)

Hey bud:) Interested to see how you would line up my current Ajax team in this formation?

View attachment 763384

with the exception of Romero, am worried my CM are to attacking minded. Need some all rounders. If this is the case have you or anyone got some realistic targets for me?

Thanks in asvance:)

GK - Cillessen
WBs - Rhijn and Boilessen
CBs - Denswil and Veltman
CMs - Schone, Romero, Zimling

But yeah could do with more natural CMs instead of attacking ones for better results.

GK - Cillessen
WBs - Rhijn and Boilessen
CBs - Denswil and Veltman
CMs - Schone, Romero, Zimling

But yeah could do with more natural CMs instead of attacking ones for better results.

atm been playing:

GK- Cillessen
WB- Rhijn, Bengtsson
CB- Veltman, Viergever
CM- Duarte,Romero,Klassen
IF- Andersen, Shone
CF- Sigporsson.

Any suggestions on good all round CM for ajax? January is just round the corner:)

atm been playing:

GK- Cillessen
WB- Rhijn, Bengtsson
CB- Veltman, Viergever
CM- Duarte,Romero,Klassen
IF- Andersen, Shone
CF- Sigporsson.

Any suggestions on good all round CM for ajax? January is just round the corner:)
How much mate you got? :)