Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
I can confirm, this tactic is awesome, Won everything in 1st season as Napoli. Amazing. :)

It's a goal scoring machine tactic. My ST I play them in rotation and in 25games each have around 30 goals each. Same as my IS's. Really good tactic. Of course I have a great team but still whilst playing with other tactics i never had so high scoring wins.

I can guarantee that my STRs will score 30+ gls a season my IFs will score between 15+20 gls a season all my CMs between 10-15 gls a season and my CBs chip in with about 15 gls and mw CWBs about 10. This tactic is a goal scoring beast!

Wont score as much or create as much.

i don't mind abt if they won't score, even now I don't have goals from my CWB's. Only two or thee each. But my center defenders get around 10 each.

but I do mind if they won't be able to create as much because that will affect the tactic.

i don't mind abt if they won't score, even now I don't have goals from my CWB's. Only two or thee each. But my center defenders get around 10 each.

but I do mind if they won't be able to create as much because that will affect the tactic.
I find my CWBs are key to the tactic being so high scoring, and assist a lot and create chances for the team. I did same test 2nd season and my scoring figures for the team dropped off during that test dropping FBs.

I find my CWBs are key to the tactic being so high scoring, and assist a lot and create chances for the team. I did same test 2nd season and my scoring figures for the team dropped off during that test dropping FBs.

Lol ok then! with your reply I don't have any more doubts! :P

Not true I know 2 people using this 1 with Everton and 1 in the Conference league both doing well.

There you go mate, using this tactic with WBA :

View attachment 306860

One big frecking ****. And by the way, Everton is not a small team, you can win the title in the first season with that team using this tactic. If you want, i`ll upload the Stoke save, it`s with the same results using this tactic.
THAT`S WHY I`M SAYING "IT IS ONLY FOR THE BIG TEAMS" !

There you go mate, using this tactic with WBA :

View attachment 758000

One big frecking ****. And by the way, Everton is not a small team, you can win the title in the first season with that team using this tactic. If you want, i`ll upload the Stoke save, it`s with the same results using this tactic.
THAT`S WHY I`M SAYING "IT IS ONLY FOR THE BIG TEAMS" !
Lool how can a conference side be a big team. If it don't work for you that's fine but to say its for big teams only is rubbish. And it aint that easy to win the league with Everton 1st season.

How many goals scored ST ?

Costa in my Chelsea save scored 53 goals in first season....:)

IF's Hazzard 20 goals, depay 31 goals, Munir 15 goals

And just for ***** n giggles Gary Cahill my centre back got 16 goals:)

Last edited:
After trying out many tactics from this board my opinion is that for the current patch this is probably the best tactic out there. Been unstoppable with Heerenveen (Dutch mid-table team) for five consecutive seasons, winning the domestic league every season and snatching the Champions League three times. Possible improvements could be made defensively as sometimes the defense is a bit leaky due to the wingbacks being pushed too high up the pitch, leaving space for the opposition wingers. However, changing the WBR/WBL's to DR/DL fullbacks results in less attacking pressure and offensive potential. Having inside forwards with strong inside foot (20) also helps a ton.

Overall a brilliant tactic and very fun to watch!

I can guarantee that my STRs will score 30+ gls a season my IFs will score between 15+20 gls a season all my CMs between 10-15 gls a season and my CBs chip in with about 15 gls and mw CWBs about 10. This tactic is a goal scoring beast!

Hi,

Only my DLP doesnt score, maybe one - two goals every season..and i dont think its a matter of player since im rotating three players in this position.
Is there any thing i can do to make him score more, like changing the role, or it is supposed to be like that and the DLP doesnt have to score?

Hi,

Only my DLP doesnt score, maybe one - two goals every season..and i dont think its a matter of player since im rotating three players in this position.
Is there any thing i can do to make him score more, like changing the role, or it is supposed to be like that and the DLP doesnt have to score?
Sorry mate just finished work. Don't change anything on DLP he is a key part in the tactic taking the ball off the CBs and feeding the CWBs and CMs so they can do there thing assisting or scoring. Also is key when your CMs and CWBs attack the DLP will cover in the defence. I tried changing to various roles and had an affect on either scoring or conceding, I feel is more balance as DLP!.

Sorry mate just finished work. Don't change anything on DLP he is a key part in the tactic taking the ball off the CBs and feeding the CWBs and CMs so they can do there thing assisting or scoring. Also is key when your CMs and CWBs attack the DLP will cover in the defence. I tried changing to various roles and had an affect on either scoring or conceding, I feel is more balance as DLP!.

ok thx, wont change him then :D

what about the CM's, have you tried changing their roles as AP or roaming playmakers if they score more ?

ok thx, wont change him then :D

what about the CM's, have you tried changing their roles as AP or roaming playmakers if they score more ?
When you look at my SS mate what I just posted, why would I change anything? Nearly a perfect season bar 2 games :P

When you look at my SS mate what I just posted, why would I change anything? Nearly a perfect season bar 2 games :P

lol i know, i finished unbeaten too and all wins. also had some big wins of 10-0 :D

Just asking, maybe it would be even better with other roles the CM's :D

Back