Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

few testers used mid game with not fluid i recommend a full pre season
seems to work been playing this game since champ man 97 and it a belter of a tactic

and there are 16 000 happy users of my fm13 effort, and this is every bit as good no better 84 games unbeaten

few testers used mid game with not fluid i recommend a full pre season
seems to work been playing this game since champ man 97 and it a belter of a tactic

actually just looked 1 tester played 2 games and other tester 6games with empoli won 2 hardest games ,no signings in seria a so wank never

actually just looked 1 tester played 2 games and other tester 6games with empoli won 2 hardest games ,no signings in seria a so wank never
so why come to this thred and dis this tac if your can rip this to bits well done no need to come on here and be all look at my tac its better than this

well why dont we start a testing league sure mine is adaptable to all tactics

Should of just asked to be in the tactic testing league. Im sure you having good success but it might not work for most.
it wil work for most im ws bruxelles i used with bayern wen creating i think it will work for everyone im a 15 year veteran of this game i now what works for all ive got no star players yet still won everything domestic and euro champ lg final think i know what tactic works for individual and for all

Eighty four games unbeaten tactic, dosent work for all and your a modern day legend get a grip

it wil work for most im ws bruxelles i used with bayern wen creating i think it will work for everyone im a 15 year veteran of this game i now what works for all ive got no star players yet still won everything domestic and euro champ lg final think i know what tactic works for individual and for all
Obviously not 1 person tried yours with a superb Dortmund team with no success. Anyway lets not clog up this thread! Hope to see your tactic in one of the testing league. I will try on my Utd second save and see how it goes with my testing team save.

Eighty four games unbeaten tactic, dosent work for all and your a modern day legend get a grip
look you might need to get a grip too no 1 is saying your tac is bad but why come on this thred and dis this 1 you dont see the guy that made this come on your thred and dis yours just let it go