Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

and u my friend are not any use at all

More use to this site than you! Got stories people follow where you just seem to be looking to annoy people, I like trying different tactics people post and I tried yours last night, was ****!

Obviously not 1 person tried yours with a superb Dortmund team with no success. Anyway lets not clog up this thread! Hope to see your tactic in one of the testing league. I will try on my Utd second save and see how it goes with my testing team save.
yes for 2 games mid season FACT UN FLUID AND A COMPLETE CHANGE OF STYLE TO HOW HE PLAYED BEFORE

84 GAMES UNBEATEN

Looking at how pathetic you came onto this thread I would say you're the type of guy to save and reload, I played 4 with your tactic and didn't win one, didn't even come close. Might work for you but not everyone else, I've not tried this tactic but everyone else is getting the results, the sad thing is if you've been playing FM since 97 that means you're at least 25+, and you're sat on this forum trying to promote your tactic on here because this is getting more attention than yours... SAD!

tHREAD CLOSED MATE yes agree about the arguements its a world beater i got the facts to in SS's before i uploaded anything so a ss's tells a thousand works
Just wait for it to reopen then. There is more but I cant be arsed to find them. Plenty SS on here to.

MarkyPlatt I question your tactic when in half of your posts you struggle with the english language.....

Looking at how pathetic you came onto this thread I would say you're the type of guy to save and reload, I played 4 with your tactic and didn't win one, didn't even come close. Might work for you but not everyone else, I've not tried this tactic but everyone else is getting the results, the sad thing is if you've been playing FM since 97 that means you're at least 25+, and you're sat on this forum trying to promote your tactic on here because this is getting more attention than yours... SAD!

listen 4 games lost all is a lie and how would i save and reload 84 games domestic but lose champs lg final? would
nt i save and reload that?

yes but have your ss,s dominated with a poor side this much? 84 games is a world beating tactic whatever people say about not winning ive never lost (SEAMS LIKE IT) .got 20 leagues loaded large database and the idea of saving and reloading wouldnt be possible in the short time ive played this game

listen 4 games lost all is a lie and how would i save and reload 84 games domestic but lose champs lg final? would
nt i save and reload that?

It's really not a lie mate, your tactic is shiiiiiiiit, this one looks MUCH better

Not clogging this up anymore, bye MarkyPlatt! If you want to talk about your tactic wait for people to comment on your thread.

im german thats why

Well my mistake then. Sorry:)
But your attitude so far on this thread has been aweful and you should be ashamed. Maybe just leave it be now and go play your save. Think we should all stop feeding the troll now, if he go's hungry he will look else where for food:)

Well my mistake then. Sorry:)
But your attitude so far on this thread has been aweful and you should be ashamed. Maybe just leave it be now and go play your save. Think we should all stop feeding the troll now, if he go's hungry he will look else where for food:)

aweful ay lol

gratz! I spelt it wrong:)

Used your tactic out of pure interest. View attachment 764095View attachment 764097

Was alright and we won so all good:) I do prefer the tactic from this thread though. might be leaky from time to time but plays great football.

stick with this u will improve that possestion and shot ratio no end, the football is beautiful on mine like a pep style --ish ajax will be perfect to they suit and get time to adapt to the tactic in the dutch leauge