Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

luke u dominated there for ur first game, the more u use it the better im certain the players start even saying on the profile screens info enjoys the style of football most of them have it on profile now in my save, with that team ull have ratings of 9 in serveral positions on the pitch no doubt be prepared to break some records

zivkovic get more in my tactic try it and 60% poss nothing when this one gets going most of it in opp half too

luke u dominated there for ur first game, the more u use it the better im certain the players start even saying on the profile screens info enjoys the style of football most of them have it on profile now in my save, with that team ull have ratings of 9 in serveral positions on the pitch no doubt be prepared to break some records

I still have the tactic and when its fluid i'll give it another go and post. :)

zivkovic get more in my tactic try it and 60% poss nothing when this one gets going most of it in opp half too

I admit your tactic was pretty good and could be better when fluid. but posting in another thread isn't the way to get testers. Sticking with this threads tactic for now and not going to comment on yours now as its not fair to this thread.

do it on my thread yes it really good, main reason gets to me when people diss it when its exellent

serious i just topped champs lg group with my save including real madrid schalke . The man u fast style wil take some changing wen u start winning u wont lose

Last edited:
ohh U have too start new thread for it, because this one was invaded by Germans hehe

LOL, earlier when i checked the thread if there was something new i just saw the last message which was posted a day ago, and now when i check again i saw 4 new pages! i said o_O something interesting must have happened and then i started reading the pages to find out it was just a silly invasion...what a waste lol