Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Can you suggest a team can play three strikers? I will test the new version

Maybe you can improve more the first tactic? :D if it can gets better lol

Do these still work on 15.2.1? Because they seem to be from pre that patch, going to try them but just asking to be sure :)

Most of IF can train to ST Position and it don't take long time to train new position in FM 2015.

there is the new version of STK-Takiak Takai that more consistent and very worth to try.

anyway. I think the 1ST version can be improve better(or just better in some situation) in counter and overload mentality.

Can you suggest a team can play three strikers? I will test the new version

Monaco :p
Lot of Striker, and Occampos/Carrasco learn very fast Striker
And you train Dirar wingback -he learns too fast

awesome results with hoffie , Is that even possible ? I mean with bayern winning every game ?

There's no guarantee to win every match. I can guarantee you're going to win big success with true players and with Bayern.try it, you will better understand what I say.

Monaco :p
Lot of Striker, and Occampos/Carrasco learn very fast Striker
And you train Dirar wingback -he learns too fast

I don't play with Monaco without transfer . do not have a sufficient number of MC and ST .Wing established a team to play the game

St:
Martial, Germain, Traoré, Occampos, Carrasco, Aboubakar (carvalho if you buy him like irl)

Mc: Silva, mountinho, kondogbia, bakayoko (traoré if you buy him like irl)

Wing: Left: Kurzawa, Elchi, possible Abdenmour
Right: Fabinho, Dirar, possible Raggi

St:
Martial, Germain, Traoré, Occampos, Carrasco, Aboubakar (carvalho if you buy him like irl)

Mc: Silva, mountinho, kondogbia, bakayoko (traoré if you buy him like irl)

Wing: Left: Kurzawa, Elchi, possible Abdenmour
Right: Fabinho, Dirar, possible Raggi

Why don't you try it?

bebetoo - with your leicester city save on the stk pack did u use att movement all season or did u change it for the harder games eg manu, man c, chelsea, cheers m8.

I didn't do the test for Leicester City. i dont know.

hey bebetoo
man your tact seems interesting... i like the IF line up. i been reading your thread i come across many diffrent versions.
which version would u recommend me for southampton i prefer IF line up.

hey bebetoo
man your tact seems interesting... i like the IF line up. i been reading your thread i come across many diffrent versions.
which version would u recommend me for southampton i prefer IF line up.

DTF tactic

centre midfield CM-s Left Tielemans DLP- Centre Prowse CM-s right Kranevitter what do you think of these players for ur tactic centre midfield?

centre midfield CM-s Left Tielemans DLP- Centre Prowse CM-s right Kranevitter what do you think of these players for ur tactic centre midfield?

The player with the better defense in the DLP. i think Kranevitter DLP Prowse Right CM

ok ty and what u think about Vrsaljko for rwb u think hes perfect for that spot?