Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

bebetoo - with your leicester city save on the stk pack did u use att movement all season or did u change it for the harder games eg manu, man c, chelsea, cheers m8.

always att movement. but need to use attacking tactics(Tabee Taban) in some situation.

what tactic would you recommand for smaller team/lower league mangement?

what tactic would you recommand for smaller team/lower league mangement?
I think STK Takiak-Takai but If you want to wait for the answer of Smadz

the counter version (STK-Takiak Takai) is regular tactic but you should use both tactic.

when your team perform well, your opponent may start with the defensive tactic. so the attack version (Tabee Taban) will work better (and then if you lead in 1st half. mostly your opponent will change to more attacking tactic, that time you should change your tactics to counter version)

With the STK counter tactic I'm currently 2nd in league at March with villa first season, I plugged it in at Xmas, after using Joss Final tactic I switched to this. Find it abs amazing! It doesn't rely on corners for goals like a lot of the other tactics

With the STK counter tactic I'm currently 2nd in league at March with villa first season, I plugged it in at Xmas, after using Joss Final tactic I switched to this. Find it abs amazing! It doesn't rely on corners for goals like a lot of the other tactics

i don't understand. which tactics better you say? STK or Joss Final ?

i don't understand. which tactics better you say? STK or Joss Final ?

I used Joss final for a bit and then swtiched to this one to devastating effect :)

25rjfvt.jpg

2vs0mbq.jpg
sqnh9f.jpg

Retrained Grealish to Treq whos been amazing, Delph as CM-A is the best player in the prem by far! average rating is over 8

even Gabby Agbonlahor is very good in this tactic, and that takes alot lol

Hats off to the creator

Last edited:
Hi,

the he only player I have bad ratings and 0 goals is the DLP. I have triedPogba and other two and all the same. any solutions?

Using this original 22321 tactic with Notts Forest and its doing amazing (in most matches). I'm using an update and got Ibe on loan from Liverpool and he is tearing it up. Main problem however was just highlighted in my most recent match, against Sheff Wed. I was winning 4-1, then drawing 4-4, then losing 5-4 before coming back to win 6-5

That's not the first time I've lost big leads or had a result like that, I dont have a really good defensive mid though so I think that's why, Cohen, Lansbury and Andy Reid have been amazing for me and I'd hate to ruin it but I'd happily bench one of them (Reid) in a heart beat just to be able to stop results like this happening

Using this original 22321 tactic with Notts Forest and its doing amazing (in most matches). I'm using an update and got Ibe on loan from Liverpool and he is tearing it up. Main problem however was just highlighted in my most recent match, against Sheff Wed. I was winning 4-1, then drawing 4-4, then losing 5-4 before coming back to win 6-5

That's not the first time I've lost big leads or had a result like that, I dont have a really good defensive mid though so I think that's why, Cohen, Lansbury and Andy Reid have been amazing for me and I'd hate to ruin it but I'd happily bench one of them (Reid) in a heart beat just to be able to stop results like this happening

1. you need fast DC and hard working MC. It's key of defense.
2. you may change mentality to contain when you want to keep the score. It will provide better defense but it's always attacking tactic ( attack > defense)
3. just waiting for the new version of STK Counter. It's more stable and consistent result. I think bebetoo will upload it when he finish his test. (if the test is better result)