Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

cause it may give u some ideas to improve your tactic, might make u stick to a tactic and not have 5 versions

cause it may give u some ideas to improve your tactic, might make u stick to a tactic and not have 5 versions

I do not think it is necessary to develop these tactics.Even though I'm not referring to your tactics

Been playing well for a few games, then suddenly lost a game 5-1 to tottenham...

if not neccesery to develo[p why do u keep making them something must be wrong
Come on now. It's a different tactic. And my suit a team that has more STR instead of the 1st tactic that uses only one. If people want use your they will go on your thread, no need to post your tactic here.

Come on now. It's a different tactic. And my suit a team that has more STR instead of the 1st tactic that uses only one. If people want use your they will go on your thread, no need to post your tactic here.

yes man i get it no post here from me theatre of dreams u used mine for 20 games then?

yes man i get it no post here from me theatre of dreams u used mine for 20 games then?

Just stay in your own freaking thread...you did this over and over last year...tbh I genuinely don't know how you weren't warned or thrown off the forum for the constant advertising of your own tactics in other peoples threads!

I saw you opened a thread last night & immediately knew you'd do this! If people want to try your tactic they will...& they will comment in your thread...If they don't they won't BUT don't flit around on other peoples threads...rant over! Sorry Bebetoo

Not tested new tactics yet mate just trying to finish my 5th season which is going great so far. If the new one are as good as the old then OH BOY its gonna be epic ! :)

Is it better when we use a right footed on the right of the attack and a left footed on the left? Or it doesn't matter?

Hello!

What is your General training and your match training for the pre-season and During-season?

Thanks mate!

Compare about 1ST(DTF) and 3ST(STK) Tactic

DTF
1. more possession
2. more Flank Attack / Need WB
3. more Stable/Consistant
4. more Beautiful Football

STK
1. faster/more Direct
2. more Center Attack / WB can change to FB
3. more Goals/CCC
4. more Entertaining Football

Personally i havent tried it since all my team is set up based on your other formation with wingers ect and i dont have three strikers :D