Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Counter tactics didn't well as 15.2 patch
Attack tactics better defense but lower score.

Maybe Control+lower tempo will better. Need some tweak and many test.

hi guys. 3-5-2 tactic is ready. I testing with Juventus and Man Utd. Results are very good. I want to test with the weaker team .team suggestion?

Maybe someone like Leeds United, Coventry, Sheffield United in lower leagues in England. Or if you mean a weaker premier club, try someone like Fiorentina, Valencia, Sevilla, Stuttgart etc. I would be willing to test this out if and when you upload. I have used your original tactic religiously and for me has produced the best saves I have ever had. Have you updated to the latest 15.3 patch?

Maybe someone like Leeds United, Coventry, Sheffield United in lower leagues in England. Or if you mean a weaker premier club, try someone like Fiorentina, Valencia, Sevilla, Stuttgart etc. I would be willing to test this out if and when you upload. I have used your original tactic religiously and for me has produced the best saves I have ever had. Have you updated to the latest 15.3 patch?

yes i use 15.3

Leicesterdoesn't haveMR andML do I need totransfer . I'm looking for a team that I can use without making a transfer. I'm looking for a team that has to MR and ML.

they got Mahraez Knockeart Albrighton De Leat

where is the new 3-5-2? this maybe needs new thread for 15.3 tweaks updates only. Getting very hard to read now:)

Just saying Everton arent exactly a lower team to test it with...

we targets are big.all competitions won and be fewest goals conceded the team. If we fail, this tactic already share . it's really hard to find a team to play with 3-5-2 . Especially wing players are supposed to be Wide Midfeilder. It's really hard to find a team that matches