Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Hi guys I just want to ask on which file to download? Im using the nottingham forest team and I'm really new to FM15 so i would appreciate some help about how to use this tactic and the training needed for the team for this tactic..

I think right now you have to use the tactic of STK NEW Tabee-Taban. I suggest you use the tactic STK NEW Takiak after you promotion.

Thanks man, i initially used 'bebetoo's unstoppable' tactic, but im not getting very good results.. I'll try using tabee taban and see what happens.

Thanks man, i initially used 'bebetoo's unstoppable' tactic, but im not getting very good results.. I'll try using tabee taban and see what happens.
If bebetoo unstoppable not work, STK-Tabee Taban will not work too.

I suggest to use STK-Takiak Takai as regular tactic and use STK-Tabee Taban only when face lower team.

Has somebody tried this extensively on FMC (because of no OI)? This is the first tactical set that intrigues me after a long time because it doesn't just use attacking or overload and hopes to outscore the opposition every match.
Combination of plug and play counter and attacking tactics is something new and refreshing on this forum.

Has somebody tried this extensively on FMC (because of no OI)? This is the first tactical set that intrigues me after a long time because it doesn't just use attacking or overload and hopes to outscore the opposition every match.
Combination of plug and play counter and attacking tactics is something new and refreshing on this forum.

I used to try it with the previous version of tactics (both DTF and STK). The result in FMC Mode is not good as FM Mode and It very difficult to win title with small team in FMC Mode.

but New STK is more stable and consistent so It's worth to try in FMC.

Now trying STK-Takiak Takai NEW 15.2.1 . I just want to say amazing!! This tactic is real hidden gem. I never saw a win rate before.. Everbody should try this for me better than everything!

Now trying STK-Takiak Takai NEW 15.2.1 . I just want to say amazing!! This tactic is real hidden gem. I never saw a win rate before.. Everbody should try this for me better than everything!
Wanna confirm this. All five stars tactics to 15.2.1 is a piece of s**t . I had want wait to the next patch cause game seems unplayable , but this tactic is real hidden gem. On 15.2.1 miles way better than ChristianEricksen and rest of clowns. Really I don't understand why so low likes.

I have played a few matches only , but result remind me MrHuge or Diablo from old series XD

EDIT
Next match XD

Last edited:
Wanna confirm this. All five stars tactics to 15.2.1 is a piece of s**t . I had want wait to the next patch cause game seems unplayable , but this tactic is real hidden gem. On 15.2.1 miles way better than ChristianEricksen and rest of clowns. Really I don't understand why so low likes.

I have played a few matches only , but result remind me MrHuge or Diablo from old series XD

EDIT
Next match XD

Thank you for proving my idea m8 this tactic is real gem. Forgive me if i do rudeness but without doubt the best tactic

EDIT
Next match XD
Glad some more people noticing this after the heroics of my aston villa team in first season, which people seem to have ignored earlier in thread. Top tactic

I implemented this tactic after TUGA's tactic started to lose results for me and have been impressed with it so far.

Playing with Yeovil in the Premiership. I used this tactic from about November onwards and finished 2nd in the league, 3 points behind Chelsea and also reached the FA Cup Final.

I am playing:
Pacheco - GK
Kalas - RB
Jedvaj - CB
Xulu - CB
Bertrand - LB

Rincon - DLP/BWM
Pasalic/Cabella/Medina in the remaining 2 CM positions.

Sanabria DLF
Padovan CF
James Wilson CF

It was pretty solid. Conceded less goals than I did with Tugas but still conceded more than I would have liked some games. I am looking at getting a better BWM and 2 better CB's this season to hopefully improve.

Remy Cabella is outstanding in this formation as is Tony Sanabria at DLF. He really came onto his game when I switched to this. Padovan from Juventus is also great and a bargain buy at around 900k when I got him.

I've had great success with this tactic! Took over a hideous West Brom team mid January when they were rock bottom with 17pts! Took them to a fantastic 9th place finish, some brilliant wins away to Southampton 4-1, home to Newcastle 3-0 & a huge win at Old Trafford 2-0! I seem to have at least 25 shots at goal and dominate possession! I do find now and again that the defence can be a little left open with all the attacks!

Into my 2nd season with West Brom just murdered top of the league Chelsea 5-2 at the Hawthorns! to move into 4th place in October. Best of luck with it guys.

Last edited:
Which of the 6 attached tactics is confirmed to be the best ? If it's 15.2.1 which of the two ?
Will be tested immediately, just say which.

Going to continue to use the Bebetoo's unstoppable 4-3-3 with IF's and see if it still works in Patch 15.3. Will make tweaks as I go if needed:) Really hope this is still effective as its been the most enjoyable tactic I have used in this years FM.

which team are you asking for
We are 3 and play with Swansea, Southampton and Crystal palace already at season 5 and nobody managed to win the division yet. We're even strugling to get in top 4 at the end of the seasons (champions cup qualification zone). Maybe some of us will give this tactic a try but which one is the question ? We had a season when 6 teams were qualified in champions league :) and 3 in Europa league, so it's very competitive and really great save.

Last edited: