Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Bebetoo is that everything followed from the op with this new tactic m8 yeh.

The new STK-Counter version (Takiak Takai) should be used with STK-Attack version (Tabee Taban) for big team
or STK-Counter (old version) for small team

new STK-Counter is still attacking tactics but more defensive than others. so you need more attacking tactic to use when you going behind or event score with the team that you should won.

Thanks for the tactic.

which tac will you recomend for Aston Villa?

Thanks for the tactic.

which tac will you recomend for Aston Villa?

Jonnyharb use STK-Takiak Takai (old version) and get a good result
but I recommend you to should the style you like before choose tactic (see #469)

So which one is better? Help people some.There is so much thing,that is confusing

STK-Tabee Taban

Just finished my first season with that tactic on Manchester United, no transfers at start:

paqVv9Q.jpg

NjQq9KT.jpg

htS8bV6.jpg

bTiLHBv.jpg

XJRtWCN.jpg

Had some very iffy results at the start of season, also some massive Goals Galore games, where the defence was horrible.

STK-Tabee Taban

Just finished my first season with that tactic on Manchester United, no transfers at start:

Had some very iffy results at the start of season, also some massive Goals Galore games, where the defence was horrible.

use both attack and counter version. you can get a better result.

On thing to remember with the takiak takai is the man marking when playin 3 CB teams, the man marking needs to be changed to outside centre backs, otherwise the strikers end up marking the wingers on opposite sides to where they are, for example the right striker is marking the RM for the team instead of the LB due to not being a LB on the team.

On thing to remember with the takiak takai is the man marking when playin 3 CB teams, the man marking needs to be changed to outside centre backs, otherwise the strikers end up marking the wingers on opposite sides to where they are, for example the right striker is marking the RM for the team instead of the LB due to not being a LB on the team.
The takiak takai new version don't have specific mark but Tabee Taban still have specific mark.

Confused

Hi guys I just want to ask on which file to download? Im using the nottingham forest team and I'm really new to FM15 so i would appreciate some help about how to use this tactic and the training needed for the team for this tactic..