Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
I use everything the same as OP except I do my on Match Training and always assertive team talks!

Without transfers, isn't really easy :)
I have testing lot of tactics here with each year, and each year it's funny with this team
Last year, falcao was so bad (fail all penalty XD) with monaco for example (i think SI hates Monaco^^)

This year, monaco play champion's league, it's better for test but have funny team

Gl if you choice this team^^

Without transfers, isn't really easy :)
I have testing lot of tactics here with each year, and each year it's funny with this team
Last year, falcao was so bad (fail all penalty XD) with monaco for example (i think SI hates Monaco^^)

This year, monaco play champion's league, it's better for test but have funny team

Gl if you choice this team^^

it will be the next team in Monaco :)

Plugged this straight in and this is so far......

View attachment 309525View attachment 309524 View attachment 309523View attachment 309522

I should have won the Stoke game when you look at the match stats, Maybe it's because of Stokes route one football? Maybe I should have taken Offside trap off and dropped deeper?
Very much enjoying tje style of football this tactic is playing and looking forward to continuing my season with it. Great job:)

This is my team.
View attachment 309519

Any suggestions on signings?
Thanks in advance:)

Willian used as MC.You can use Oscar as DLP but you must make a new working position. what position are you using Munir?

Plugged this straight in and this is so far......

View attachment 751640View attachment 751643 View attachment 751645View attachment 751647

I should have won the Stoke game when you look at the match stats, Maybe it's because of Stokes route one football? Maybe I should have taken Offside trap off and dropped deeper?
Very much enjoying tje style of football this tactic is playing and looking forward to continuing my season with it. Great job:)

This is my team.
View attachment 751654

Any suggestions on signings?
Thanks in advance:)

Willian used as MC.You can use Oscar as DLP but you must make a new working position. what position are you using Munir?

Back