Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
I agree it probably is class lol. like i say i wasnt implying he was using editor, just that there are a lot of people releasing tactics with long win runs that have obviously used the editor to keep players fit etc etc....I wasnt trying to cause offence and I think I had a right to question it. the guy says he didnt use editor then he didnt use the editor and im happy with that :)

any chance theres an away tweak against big teams which is slightly more defensive? or maybe someone could tell me how I could make a tweak myself?

any chance theres an away tweak against big teams which is slightly more defensive? or maybe someone could tell me how I could make a tweak myself?

of course. We would be glad if you share with us

its still not great for say holding a lead or if im playing Real Madrid away from from home :( I hope somebody can come up with a tweak as im struggling to do so myself! ive tried changing the mentality, dropping the wingbacks to fullbacks, setting Drop deeper and removing the offside trap. When I do things I tend to lack in possession and become too defensive sometimes its frustrating!!

its still not great for say holding a lead or if im playing Real Madrid away from from home :( I hope somebody can come up with a tweak as im struggling to do so myself! ive tried changing the mentality, dropping the wingbacks to fullbacks, setting Drop deeper and removing the offside trap. When I do things I tend to lack in possession and become too defensive sometimes its frustrating!!

I understand you do not have enough english.sorry. other friends could answer?

change formation. you can have 3. Try one of the possesion based 4-3-3's for later in the games when u have a lead.

Just started a new save with Liverpool. Using this tactic atm. 3 wins in the 3 first games of the season.

The tactic seems pretty good. I have pretty bad wingbacks, so maybe that is why i have some weird results.

Just lost 9-5(!) away against Barcelona with my Liverpool, but I'm leading PL with 2 points atm.

The tactic seems pretty good. I have pretty bad wingbacks, so maybe that is why i have some weird results.

Just lost 9-5(!) away against Barcelona with my Liverpool, but I'm leading PL with 2 points atm.

I think need a change of Liverpool's defense completely. not only wingback on :)

Back