Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

• Thread starter Thread starter Bebetoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 596
  • Views Views 241K
munir+Salah used as IF right. Salah also plays nice . He is 17 goals and 13 assists in my career.

I have seen a few people talk about you're other tactic you created, If its as good as this one I would love to give it a try:) Whats it called or can you link it plz? :)

I have seen a few people talk about you're other tactic you created, If its as good as this one I would love to give it a try:) Whats it called or can you link it plz? :)

Which other tactic? I dont understand

Which other tactic? I dont understand

I thought I read people saying you're first tactic was better? Nevermind I must be mistaken. I am enjoying this one way to much to use another anyways:)

I thought I read people saying you're first tactic was better? Nevermind I must be mistaken. I am enjoying this one way to much to use another anyways:)

This so far is the best tactic.you use it

View attachment 751795

First game with plays great. i have no out and out rwb so more than happy, might need to slow the tempo later in the game, players lost their legs but great stuff otherwise :)

What is your General training for pre-season and During-season and your match preparation for pre-season and During-season with team Chelsea fc?

Thanks mate!

not implying you used the editor, but would like to see a test without it activated. No offence intended :)

not implying you used the editor, but would like to see a test without it activated. No offence intended :)

I do not use the program editor. I do not know why it says there .program editor who originally installed the game. maybe that's why there are writing

Back