I can speak English not very well. training or match training??

tactics full . I`m balance(high) / match training a.t movement

I guess you have amazing team on 2020,have you change anything from original V8 tactic? which training you using?

Media prediction:
-1st in the league
-50.5 the odds to win the Champions League

In terms of training, I follow the instructions on the opening page. No changes to the v8 whatsoever unless down by two or up by two.

Hey i also started with southampton and wanted to use this tact what player do you req on every position want to try to make less transfers as possible

hey TotalFootballFan9, just wanted to thank you for your Cross v8 tactic. I have always struggled to do well as liverpool with the other tactics on the forum but with your tactic I won the premier league in the first season! :D

As you can see Suarez was out for over half of the season (6 game suspension at start of the game and then injured for 5 months) and yet I managed to do well! transfers were not anything major, just backup gk and midfielders. I followed your instructions from the OP exactly but only complaint I would have is that my losses were due to the Overload tactic. I switched to overload when I was losing at half time or losing by 2 goals and I almost always ended up conceding more and losing. stopped using Overload and did much better. on the other hand, I switched to caution when I was up by 2 goals and it worked very well in shutting the opposition down! :)

View attachment 399631 View attachment 399630 View attachment 399629

Thank you very much! best tactic on 14.3 by a mile. can't wait to try out the Almighty Weirdo tactic in the second season and I've got a 40 million pound transfer kitty to go with it as well :D

I saw somewhere thata you are playing with San Marino? How is going? Are you using cross v8?

i am but not with this tac im using v8 with bayern for away games i know its bayern so its not that hard but its very good

Using version 8 with Liverpool but I am creating chances but can't seem to score as played Crystal Palace first game of the season had plenty of chances and only scored in the 88th minute and in the second game against Cardiff scored first then at half time was losing 3-1 so went all out attack and was battering them but only scored one goal near the end so any advice please.Thanks.

Just finished my second season in charge of Wrexham. In the first season in the Skrill premier i used a combination of the V4 and V5 tactics and gained automatic promation by 1 point. In the second season in League 2 i used the V8 and the Caution tactics and won the league by 16 points, tho if i hadn't have had as many injuries at the end of the season i might have won by many more points.

Great tactics, thanks a lot

View attachment 399218View attachment 399217

I finished that season and the next.

Second half of 2015/16 where I finished first (W 25, D 6, L 7, GF 77, GA 24, PTS 81)
View attachment 545861

2016/17: I finished first again (W 30, D 5, L 3, GF 93, GA 29, PTS 95)
View attachment 545864 View attachment 545865

And just the started 2017 season:
View attachment 545866

amazing results
you are using original V8 from first page,without any tweaks?
one more question, how many seasons until now, are you using Cross V8?
thanks

Last edited:
i am but not with this tac im using v8 with bayern for away games i know its bayern so its not that hard but its very good

Ok,but do you have any success with San Marino,if yes,please tell me whit which tactic? I'm in process of finding good lower league tactic
Last year on FM13,I had amazing results with my Cremonese squad,I was using Arigo Sacchi 442 tactic

amazing results
you are using original V8 from first page,without any tweaks?
one more question, how many seasons until now, are you using Cross V8?
thanks
I start matches with Cross V8 and occasionally switch to either the Overload or Caution tactics (bottom of the first post) if I think I need them. I haven't tweaked any of the tactics. My match preparation is Attacking Positioning unless my Opposition Scout advises me to pick something else. I used a tactic called Vertical Limit (somewhere on this site) for my first season in the Championship (I finished 2nd) and my first season in the Premier League (I think I finished 12th). Then I switched to Cross V8, played a few games and posted that first screenshot. Since then I've not looked back.

Hey Totall, can you recommend me a good goalscorer AMC, price doesnt matter i have alot money :p

With V8, is it still recommended to use the 'Protect the lead' or 'When you are losing more than one goal' tactics also?

Can't believe how quiet this thread has gone because this is by far the best tactic I have used on FM 2014!!! Firstly, helping me win the SPL with Dundee United way back with V2 & now to this with V8 with MK Dons.

View attachment 398254

View attachment 398253

View attachment 398252

& this is how my team looks

View attachment 398251

I still have Rasulo, Alli & Baldock who were all with me in League 1. Here's a screenie of Rasulo's history.

View attachment 398250

Not bad for someone who has only just turned 19!