I use this tactic with a weaker team in serie b but this tactic not work well, the version is v8,

Any suggest to improve my results?View attachment 547980

I would state the obvious I guess...change tactic. If you look at the required player attributes to play this tactic are very demanding. I would guess again that your players do not really come close to those.

So for small/medium teams I would go for more counter tactics available on the forum.

Tried trillions of tactics in recent 3-4 years of FM series. Got nearly nothing!!! This is the best ever!! Winning the 1st ever Ligue 1 title with Auxerre in the 2nd year after promotion. Also runner-up in Europa League (loss vs Man Utd). Magnificent tactic home and away. I set individual training to train their playing role and follow what is written in the OP.
I tend to skip pre-match teamtalk (press continue) and follow #90 in this thread (thanks mayankv!!)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/159768-bulldozer-9.html
View attachment 394542View attachment 394541

I start every season well, but after 7-8 games the problems start and I'm losing in a row. it happens a third time, I have Blackpool now in premier diviosion. maybe I have to change the training? I use cross V8, overload and caution tactics. Match training Att Movement. Players have required attributes. what can be done?

I start every season well, but after 7-8 games the problems start and I'm losing in a row. it happens a third time, I have Blackpool now in premier diviosion. maybe I have to change the training? I use cross V8, overload and caution tactics. Match training Att Movement. Players have required attributes. what can be done?
Appropriate teamtalk is extremely important.
After messing around with different teamtalk approaches found in this forum, I found that using assistant teamtalk give the best result. Currently 10 matches unbeaten with Auxerre(beating Monaco, Lyon away, 4-0 home vs PSG, only 1 draw). Not necessarily assistant, u can use the coaching staff with best motivation attribute or sign a new one. Tend to not giving individual talk at pre-match, only add "in faith" passionately/calm to "non-green" players at haft-time. When he say nothing to say, skip the talk instead of applying his "teamtalk" to avoid negative feedback. Praise your player even he got nothing to say at fulltime

The MCL & MCR is very important in this tactic, use winger (left foot for MCL, vice versa) to allow crossing leading to easy goal from SC
Assigning a player with decent freekick could also be decisive.

Appropriate teamtalk is extremely important.
After messing around with different teamtalk approaches found in this forum, I found that using assistant teamtalk give the best result. Currently 10 matches unbeaten with Auxerre(beating Monaco, Lyon away, 4-0 home vs PSG, only 1 draw). Not necessarily assistant, u can use the coaching staff with best motivation attribute or sign a new one. Tend to not giving individual talk at pre-match, only add "in faith" passionately/calm to "non-green" players at haft-time. When he say nothing to say, skip the talk instead of applying his "teamtalk" to avoid negative feedback. Praise your player even he got nothing to say at fulltime
I'll try but I do not think that will help. There are periods when they can't score. They control the ball, but lose the game, even without creating dangerous moments.

I think the main problem is in footballers. I do not have a team that consistently can show good results.

Here is my team:

I'll try but I do not think that will help. There are periods when they can't score. They control the ball, but lose the game, even without creating dangerous moments.

I think the main problem is in footballers. I do not have a team that consistently can show good results.

Here is my team:
Maybe the overall CA (current ability) of your team is a bit low to compete with the top team in PL.
You may try Almighty Weirdo V1.
I have no luck with other tactics I tried in this forum (always ends up rage quit and begin from start so many times)

I've been shopping around for a tactic since 14.3 was introduced and this one has really done the job. My only constructive feedback to anyone thinking about using it, is do not use the built in OI...use your own assistants. Once I started doing that the results are very consistent.....the player guides and ppm's are brilliant. The tactic is very stable...which is a big plus to the creator (v8). I've rebuilt my Baca team from scratch this season and we are doing pretty well, only lost three games so far. Ss to follow when I finish the season.

Would you update the front post with desirable and undesirable PPMs for the WBL/WBR positions? Since you said these are key positions, it makes sense to optimize their play.

I must say, i was little worried about my management...i tried several tactics, but everytime i sucked big time. This time is different, i changed a bit my approach with team talks and also preseason with very weak opponents. Tactic is amazing...best for me in FM 14.

View attachment 392503

As you can see, i am destroying weak opponents and also big teams. I beat city 3:1 as huge underdog in away match. I am also dangerous from set pieces...in 3 league matches i scored 3 times from corners. I am conceding, but as long as i score 2 more goals than opposition and dont see hockey results, i am happy :)

I would strongly recommend this team talk:

Prematch:

Say nothing, just press continue.

Half time:

Losing/Drawing: Be aggresive, that you are very unhappy no matter who is your opponent, i did that against city after losing by 1 goal, comeback to 3:1 after that. Although if you have many chances but you cant score, option that they were unlucky would be welcome.

Winning: If you are up to 3 goals, say on calm or assertive dont get complacent, but everything above 3 goals, say nothing.

Full match:

Say on calm that you are happy with performance, when is a big win. But when is poor performance against weak team, but you still win, say on calm, that they willl need to be much better against stronger oppositon. If you lose with poor performance, off course agressive that you are very unhappy. Like already said, if they were the better team, but lost, say that they were unlucky tonight.

Changing tactics between chasing a goal and protect your lead is very important to win the match. Use when you are behind 2 goals or up to 2 goals.

If is anyone interested, there are tactics with changed set pieces:

View attachment 392506

View attachment 392505

View attachment 392504

TFF, thank you for great tactic, it is awesome ;)

Last edited:
Do you always start with V1? When do you use V2 or V3?

Going to try this with Newcastle United, anyone got any hints and tips for me? Cheers lads

WHAT A GUIDE! Will definitely give this a go with Liverpool! Cheers TotalFootballFan!