Tonbridge 2 - 0 Weymouth, this may be the result that keeps the angels up! what a day for the blues! will post screenies soon.

Last edited:
try getting Derek McNiven from Stafford (I think), he's a centre forward and can score a good few if you play him with a target man :) Give Thomas Rooney a look too, not sure where he plays but he's a striker too.

try getting Derek McNiven from Stafford (I think), he's a centre forward and can score a good few if you play him with a target man :) Give Thomas Rooney a look too, not sure where he plays but he's a striker too.

well i could use anyone right now 1 point from 8 games, its looking bleak, at the end of the season i think this story will be over with me being sacked :p

well i could use anyone right now 1 point from 8 games, its looking bleak, at the end of the season i think this story will be over with me being sacked :p
it's not looking good right now, hopefully it brightens up or else it looks likely you will be sacked :p no one can say you didnt try though haha

aha even if i fail im not to bothered, its not like it was ever going to be more than a struggle for a couple of years.

Hopefully you'll wont get sacked mate!:D

i will onlybe backed if i dont stay up as the board realise how much of a challenge it is.... this season would be absoloutly fine if my 3 best players didnt all leave me, lee minshull, my captain anthony storey and mtandari who was going to sign on a permanent deal but joined someone else.

ere isthmian/ryman league isnt one below blue square unibond is :p and if im not mistake your not in guiseleys league so sorry.

ere isthmian/ryman league isnt one below blue square unibond is :p and if im not mistake your not in guiseleys league so sorry.

sorry mate but your wrong on that one, there are three leagues all on the same level under con north and south, unibond, Zamaretto and ryman(isthmian), unibond is the league in which the teams promoted from there go to to conference north, teams promoted from isthmian go to conference south. and teams from zamretto go to con south and north.

before you try and tell me im wrong research it first.

also for the record guiseley are awful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

the cazaly have pulled back after a horrible start :D

Last edited:
sorry mate but your wrong on that one, there are three leagues all on the same level under con north and south, unibond, Zamaretto and ryman(isthmian), unibond is the league in which the teams promoted from there go to to conference north, teams promoted from isthmian go to conference south. and teams from zamretto go to con south and north.

before you try and tell me im wrong research it first.

also for the record guiseley are awful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_league_system

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

the cazaly have pulled back after a horrible start :D

Way to pwn.

Glad your season is picking up. Perhaps too many new faces? Taking time to settle

Way to pwn.

Glad your season is picking up. Perhaps too many new faces? Taking time to settle

deffiently mate, the loss of too many players at once absoloutly raped my team, i need to finsih the rest of the seasons story, but i have stayed up and finished 17th, i change it tactic had got me to hit a form that if i had started like it i would be in the playoffs, so next season could be promising.

Nice one. Improvement on last year...might be small but it's progress

Nice one. Improvement on last year...might be small but it's progress

deffiently, the thing is since a change in tactic i have been winning game after game, on the last day of the season i beat the champions aswell, i collected 30 our of the 48 points from febuary onwards. I've signed all my players new contracts to guarentee their commitment to next season, 7 left at once last year and i had only picked up 1 points from 11 games. have arsenal as a parent club now which is amazing, jay-emmanuel thomas and tom cruise were just amazing in my side, and i geniunely am hopeful for a push towards mid table this next season.