I have had the same problem with Swansea. After my first season when i failed to win promotion a few key players left and then i got rid of the not so good players so i found myself bringing in 8-9 players then it happened again the year after and then AGAIN when i got into the Premiership. Like you i am hoping to do better now i am not signing 8-9 new guys

I have had the same problem with Swansea. After my first season when i failed to win promotion a few key players left and then i got rid of the not so good players so i found myself bringing in 8-9 players then it happened again the year after and then AGAIN when i got into the Premiership. Like you i am hoping to do better now i am not signing 8-9 new guys

Lets hope so, this season ive signed 5 players, none of which will be first team, all backup to compensate for losing Emmanuel Thomas, Kirk Watts(free) and Cruise, and not being able to take any Arsenal players on loan as none want to join. Pedro was happy to but his work permit was turned down. As ive lost Thomas and Cruise, i am using their backups who when brought into the team last year were phenominal anyway. After two games im 10th. Best start yet. With 3 players still to return from injury, it looks promising =]

What tactic are you using?

i was fiddling around with 352, 532- 4-1-2-1-2 and so on, but i found the best tactics for lower league teams are the simplest ones, so im pretty much just playing a flat 442 with 3 players going forward from midfield and one dropping back.

When i manage the lowest of the low league i don't bother trying to 'play football' i keep it as simple as possible and play direct, down the flanks and man marking.

up the cazaly!!!!!!!!!! 17 games gone and sitting 8th in the table massive improvement

well done leum doing a super job this season keep it up

yea suppose mate hopfully u can get a playoff place at the very least this year

yea suppose mate hopfully u can get a playoff place at the very least this year

this year im hoping for mid table, its a good start, and im happy to have started so well as my expectations are still to avoid relegation, but to go as far as to say i can get playoffs might just be too early, but deffiently hoping for them. i will update the story soon, i keep leaving big gaps.

good luck with the rest of ur season anyways check out a few lads from the irish league aswell their good and cheap

Doing a good job leeum keep up the good work :)

Well done Lad. We did say things would pick up once your squad settled a bit and you nailed your tactics.

Well done Lad. We did say things would pick up once your squad settled a bit and you nailed your tactics.

i have had 3 key players out un-fortunatly, one being my captain fraser logan, carl rook the striker, jamie cade right wing... now that they are all back the squad is playing well together, i think to be honest i need to sign a new number 1 as worgan just isnt up to scratch. just won again moved to 6th, one win takes me into the middle of the playoffs =]

i really need to get on and update this story, but latest news, angels go top of the league!

Yes i can see from your sig. Well done! Hopefully you can keep up the good form

at the moment i am 18 games unbeaten and 4 points clear at the top, i didnt honestly think id be doing this well this year.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

this is it, if angels win today they will be champions on the last day of the season.

and thats it the cazaly are champions!

well done mate im tryin the same with kingstonian

at the moment i am 18 games unbeaten and 4 points clear at the top, i didnt honestly think id be doing this well this year.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

this is it, if angels win today they will be champions on the last day of the season.

and thats it the cazaly are champions!

Ahh the big time awaits XD