Will be interesting ive only just started with kingstonian so il keep u updated if ud like and c if i can achieve what you have...just need 2 strengthen but not 2 much

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

how do u get the sig up ive done it but it wont show??

hereford of league two have offered me a job for the next 3 years, quadrupaling my wages, but i have rejected.

can sum1 please explain how 2 get the sig up

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

what division r hereford in??

angels sign paul terry, chris powell, emmanuel thomas (loan) francie coquelin (loan) james dudley(player of the season blue square south for me last year)(loan)

already seem 2 have got a good side forming..paul terry was he free??

all of them were free, i havent signed anyone for cash yet in my 3 year career

doin well then...wot is ur media prediction and the teams goal this season??

we loves dyou angtels we do! we loves yoi angels we do" !
we slove you angkels we do! oh angels we slove you!gfel\s!!!

drunken post Leeum?

ah yes sorry lads, was about to come on here to check i didnt leave anything ****** stupid, but i stand by my comment even now.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

from now on i will be doing monthly reviews as i have fallen behind after losing interest on updating after each match and im sure a lot of you cant be bothered to read, so i will do a season review on the promotion season, and then start monthly reviews. doing well at the moment

Yeah that is a better idea. I hate it when people update after every game. It just clogs up the thread

Yeah that is a better idea. I hate it when people update after every game. It just clogs up the thread

first two months reviewed.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

as it stands i am somehow level with league leaders in 2nd place.

going great again...dreams of the football league?

going great again...dreams of the football league?

dont get my hopes up, i will deffiently aim for the playoffs but whether or not i will be there come the end of the season is a different matter.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

update

angels go top of the league 22 games into the season.

ha nice. How is the season going? you grinding out results or winning well?

ha nice. How is the season going? you grinding out results or winning well?

read the monthly reviews and you'll see how its going =] im in december now so will update that when i finish the month,

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:59 PM ----------

looking towards league two football =]

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

league 2 football for the angels!!!

well done.
where are the monthly reviews out of interest?

first game in league two is a 2-2 draw vs gills.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:15 PM ----------

im ending the story now as when i loaded the game today i had forgot to save it from when i was 38 games go in the blue square prem. i will be starting a new story for 2010 when its out though, thank you for anyone that followed and helped =]