UPDATE 13.1.3 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

So does Steam just automatically install it for you?

Save the game, quit the game, quit Steam, start Steam. Works if you have the game set to "always keep this game up to date" on properties.

To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.

Sweeeeet! But I had such a good save going though = can never be satisfied :p

Reinstall it, done what Mike suggests and happens the same thing. bahhhh

Many thanks :) just when I go play in deep, this as to happen...

I have a question, why after downloading the update does it say 13.0.0 when starting new game?

Just finished my third game with the new update, **** glad to see some good ol` fashion marking from my wing backs, and i love the wingers how they come deep with the man if you have them on man marking ..... just feel the love for FM coming back after this patch :D

I've uninstaled my anti-virus. In the SI forum, on the FAQ, they say that some anti-virus might be in conflict with Steam. As I only use the PC to play FM and come here, there should be no problem. Now the game works like a charm! Ahah

Thanks for the update. However, I got an internet connection error during the update process, which also stopped this update.

When I tried to redo this, it began to install the update, and I got in the game afterwards. I checked the preference, which indicates the game version is 13.1.3, so it seems that I should succesfully completed the update process, but still, I am a little confused because the update process was not actually finished(according to the the progression bar bbefore the failure, I think it only just passed 1/3 of the total progression) .

so just wanna konw is there any way or link that I can download this update again and re-install it mannualy to make sure it is succesfully installed, any idea? thx a lot!!!(H)

was planning to do some studying then i saw this. FM or coursework due in 2 days???
An hour of FM wont hurt.

It's released i just updated it.But i was wondering it does the changes occur to my current save game or i'm gonna still play it in 13.1.2 patch?

Best part is that we'll have 5 more patches in next few months. And all this cuz of Skidrow and pirate versions. So yes SI, you will lose some money if you make fully functional game without having to patch it 5 times, but you'll lose even more if you're letting us wait till December/January to make match engine working without major bugs. Maybe not this year, maybe not next aswell, but in near future, yes.

Last edited: