UPDATE 13.1.3 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

It's released i just updated it.But i was wondering it does the changes occur to my current save game or i'm gonna still play it in 13.1.2 patch?

You can carry on with your save game file. They changes are already in place, no need to start a new save for them to take effect!

I have a question, why after downloading the update does it say 13.0.0 when starting new game?

Thats because the database is 13.0.0 There have been no database changes yet. If you check your game status screen it will say the patch version

sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but, how big the data size for the update??
it took to me the whole afternoon to install and update my game..
I dont have Internet at home, gotta deal with slow cyber cafe connection.
thanx in advance!

sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but, how big the data size for the update??
it took to me the whole afternoon to install and update my game..
I dont have Internet at home, gotta deal with slow cyber cafe connection.
thanx in advance!

Don't know how big it is, but it took me less than a minute to download with an average connection (25Mb).

Noticing the v1313 - v 1318 fixing lists, is this going to be the final sub-patch for 13.1??

Thank **** for the winger update. Sick of seeing my wingers with their fingers up their arses having a chat to the gaffer when the opposing team has the ball.

It still f*cking **** keeper. First match in this patch i've lost goals a lot by direct long ball from enemy to my keeper , and my reina always loose ball to Cisse (my lfc play with qpr) and then we've lost f*cking easy goal.

How is the new patch with the ME works ?
... Very exicted Right now!!

Dont suppose they have added a dark skin? or was it just ME changes?

anyone have any feedback on the ME changes so far? stuck at work, i'm so anxious to get home and play ths i'm nearly burning a hole in the carpet!!

anyone have any feedback on the ME changes so far? stuck at work, i'm so anxious to get home and play ths i'm nearly burning a hole in the carpet!!

Haha i completely agree with you dude!! I am seriously contemplating nipping home during my hour lunch to load up steam and start the download in the hopes that it'll be ready.

Sad i know ;)

Haha i completely agree with you dude!! I am seriously contemplating nipping home during my hour lunch to load up steam and start the download in the hopes that it'll be ready.

Sad i know ;)

Download will take you no time at all mate!

Took me only a few minutes to download this late last night,and yeah guys it does make a fair difference to be honest.

Even if you got poor broadband like me? :) Brill!! And i've been told i don't have to work overtime tonight too!!

Yeah, it's only 50mb exactly I think! Just start the download, read up on some tactical tweaks for the patch, and start convincing yourself that the need for sleep is only in your mind :D

Sad i know ;)

lol true! dude i even bring my laptop to work just so i can play on the train. problem is, having my laptop open at work is a big no no! hopefully i can get down to downloading the patch at lunch time too!