Update 13.2.2 Released - No ME changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I'm the only one whose players are missing like ALL penalties? My players missed like last 6 penalties ;x and i don't know how to change this situation. And yea, this were players like Arteta or Podolski.

Ok ... i didnt want to write something about the new patch 13.2.2 but the game had became a JOKE ... Read most of the post around here and i see im not the only one experiencing frustation, anger, total disappointment, "the need to hit/throw the computer/laptop" and many of this "good" feelings.

The defenders are idiots even if u have the likes of Pepe, Agger, T.Silva, Heitinga, R.Albiol, Dede and other players good or bad, they still s..k ... Watching the ball go by, passing badly to the "enemy" and other stuff...

Midfielders think they are superman, batman, catwomen and other superhero trying to shoot from midfield or a big distance ... they dont even hit the target .... its just like seeing highschool boys play ... the crossing are bad, more than 80% dont even hit my players ... throught balls is like passing to the "enemy" instead of my players and many more stuff ...

All players(goalkeeper, defence, midfield, attack) when they shoot the ball is blocker by my players more than the opposition but the either way it isnt, just for my players ... i havent seen so many shots hit my players ever before and the opposition as well ...

AND the best for last ... Loosing or drawing(0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc) when playing big teams vs small ... if i play my tactic, or JP Woody's or Raikan or TBH or from football manager 2013 defaults its the SAME ... not all the time but MORE frequent than before...

I cant play untill the new update comes and hope that will fix this issues ...

This post was written from my point of view and was tested with Liverpool, PSG, Real Madrid ...

For those who the game plays good or better i envie(i hope i wrote ok) you big time ... Happy Football

PS: as u already discovered my english isnt very good ... im sorry for that ...

Last edited:
Ok ... i didnt want to write something about the new patch 13.2.2 but the game had became a JOKE ... Read most of the post around here and i see im not the only one experiencing frustation, anger, total disappointment, "the need to hit/throw the computer/laptop" and many of this "good" feelings.

The defenders are idiots even if u have the likes of Pepe, Agger, T.Silva, Heitinga, R.Albiol, Dede and other players good or bad, they still s..k ... Watching the ball go by, passing badly to the "enemy" and other stuff...

Midfielders think they are superman, batman, catwomen and other superhero trying to shoot from midfield or a big distance ... they dont even hit the target .... its just like seeing highschool boys play ... the crossing are bad, more than 80% dont even hit my players ... throught balls is like passing to the "enemy" instead of my players and many more stuff ...

All players(goalkeeper, defence, midfield, attack) when they shoot the ball is blocker by my players more than the opposition but the either way it isnt, just for my players ... i havent seen so many shots hit my players ever before and the opposition as well ...

AND the best for last ... Loosing or drawing(0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc) when playing big teams vs small ... if i play my tactic, or JP Woody's or Raikan or TBH or from football manager 2013 defaults its the SAME ... not all the time but MORE frequent than before...

I cant play untill the new update comes and hope that will fix this issues ...

This post was written from my point of view and was tested with Liverpool, PSG, Real Madrid ...

For those who the game plays good or better i envie(i hope i wrote ok) you big time ... Happy Football

PS: as u already discovered my english isnt very good ... im sorry for that ...

Is this where I point out that there's no ME changes in this patch?

u people didnt understand me ... this is from my point of view ... this is what is happening to me since i upgraded from 13.1 to 13.2 ... i can read the update info for myself u dont need to write it again ... the post that i wrote earlier is what i experience and i wanted to share this problems/frustrations with u guys ... u dont have to be smartasses or sarcastic ... its only my opinion !!

u people didnt understand me ... this is from my point of view ... this is what is happening to me since i upgraded from 13.1 to 13.2 ... i can read the update info for myself u dont need to write it again ... the post that i wrote earlier is what i experience and i wanted to share this problems/frustrations with u guys ... u dont have to be smartasses or sarcastic ... its only my opinion !!

no need to get your panties in a bunch..

yes the game has faults, I know that more than anyone (Mike will blindly deny it however) but we are saying that the ME has not changed.. we are all experiencing it ourselves and it is frustrating..

Could really do with a ME fix, I haven't played this game for months. Annoying really, because any other product would offer a money back guarantee due to not being satisfied, and I've spent £60 on last years edition and 2013, but neither have been enjoyable or playable. Feel really cheated this time round. It's one thing to have an off year, but twice in a row, it's just not like Si. One things for sure, I won't be buying 2014 unless it really is sorted out. I hope many others feel the same and boycott them, because I doubt Si will do anything unless it costs them.

I understand what you meant. There are some quite severe knock ons in 13.2.2 which I've spoken about at length. There are ways to minimise them, but you simply cant prevent them all. However, they have been fixed in the up coming patch list. Not much more you can do but wait. As soon as there is news ill update.

no need to get your panties in a bunch..

yes the game has faults, I know that more than anyone (Mike will blindly deny it however) but we are saying that the ME has not changed.. we are all experiencing it ourselves and it is frustrating..
No need to take a pop at him. There were several serious knocks on even within 13.2 to 13.2.2, largely to do with decision making, which then impact across attacking and defensive factors in a dozen different ways. Secondly, with the exception of Dunc, there almost certainly isn't another mod here who knows more about the current state of the game, good and bad, than I do. please don't lie and say I will blindly deny it, I have never said there are no issues, I've actually repeatedly spoken at length about what the key issues are and how they occur.

I've probably spotted and recorded more issues (big and small) than you even realise existed. For example defending crosses has 8 different factors currently affecting it. I'll give a fiver to anyone who tells me all 8. However what I haven't done is fall into hyperbole, or confuse bugs with player issues because that helps no one. I have to admit that it's really very annoying that people take my even handedness and then either accidentally or deliberately misconstrue it as blind defence.

Amazingly not one person who has had a pop at me, has ever actually stopped to ask what I think is wrong (and right) with FM13, or indeed with any version of FM. I think if they did, they would be shocked at the length of the essay I would write. I guess its easier for people to get personal than get into any actual debate. What I will do tomorrow is create a thread pointing out which future fixes solve which current problems so people have an idea of what to expect. This will probably be tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:
Ahahaha that was amazing! :D

Well done mike! 10 points to hufflepuff!

Looks like Raikan has bottled it! Mike wins!

Looks like Raikan has bottled it! Mike wins!

hahahaha, it was a joke :) (edited as I was only joking with you Mike :) never meant to have a go at you for real, sorry mate :)

yes mate, we would all buy it, it is a great game, much better than any other FM.. however, there are still some seriously glaring bugs that make it infuriating at times and unfortunately, we are in the process of the game changing for the better, this is the interim stages between the beginning and final product for the next several years..

It unfortunately was released for SI to generate the needed capital to spend the money on making it better, so at the end of the day we are their guinea pigs to an extent at the moment and some might find that frustrating, I don't mind spending the money that I know will go back into making a better game for all of us in the near future...

so yes, I will always buy it regardless.. we are just in a **** stage at the moment and one thing I can also say, is that it does not seem that SI really give a **** to be honest.. so there are always two sides to the coin..

Last edited:
one thing I can also say, is that it does not seem that SI really give a **** to be honest.. so there are always two sides to the coin..

Trust me, we do. Although not sure where you got that impression from anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.