And that's before you realise that FIFA13 on the Wii was literally a re-skinned FIFA 12. They didn't even bother to hide it properly, ****** outrageous.

really never knew anything of the sorts regarding Fifa 13, I thought it was a much better version and am enjoying playing it..

Wii is for girls and kids, its not a proper gaming machine anyway :p

FIFA Manager 13 got its share of flak too. Mostly because of the constant (but random) crashes during and after the matches.
I've complained a lot about FM13, but at least it wasn't completely unplayable at release.

As far as I'm concerned, 2012 was a rather poor year for football games. Here's hoping that this year will be better.

I'm confused...

In previous versions of FM, it's updated automatically for me no problem. However, at the moment I've just discovered I'm still stuck on 13.0.0! How do I make it automatically update as it should?

I'm confused...

In previous versions of FM, it's updated automatically for me no problem. However, at the moment I've just discovered I'm still stuck on 13.0.0! How do I make it automatically update as it should?

My Game still says 13.0.0 when starting a new game ??

Yes, thats how it should because you are looking at the databas version ( look at the header of the box), not the game version.
Please note, this is NOT a data update and will not include any of the January transfers.

My Game still says 13.0.0 when starting a new game ??

Yes, thats how it should because you are looking at the databas version ( look at the header of the box), not the game version.
Please note, this is NOT a data update and will not include any of the January transfers.

I'm actually a ******.

Thanks mate... Guess a long day at work fried my brain.

Thank God its Friday :D Have some really good and expensive wine !!

I think that'd only make me even more lost and confused :D

Note to self, do not attempt reading things or posting on the Internet at 22:00 on a Friday night after you've been up since 06:00. Otherwise, brain = mush.

I know it's slightly off topic....but there's some really gorgeous cheap Spanish wine for about £3.50 odd at Tescos. And couple weeks back some gorgeous Italian white for about £4. safe to say....it get's you absolutely blasted. Just beware the consequences when you wake up :S lol

Since the update my game crashes more, normally after about 30-45 minutes of playing. Had this the last four times i've loaded the game. Then when i re-load its fine for a few hours.

The injury problem is really getting a bit too bad now.
Not only my team, but also every team in the game.
Many teams here have more than 6-7 injuries at the same time (Arsenal has the worst, 12 injuries)
Even it is not unfair, as every team are suffering from it, but it made the game less enjoyable and actually unrealistic.

I know the easy-injury is like the side-effect of the improved ME which has made defense more effective, aggressive and responsive...
Then I really think the injury chance in match should be tuned down corresponsively.

Probably because you will get playable game six months after release date. If this **** happen again with Fm14, I wont be playing this game anymore. FM13 is not worth the money.

this is why i wait for around six months before buying every new game. gives them a chance to iron out any bugs, although with this one i think itll be closer to a year. even though it says saved game compatible, ive had to start a new game because my season was wrecked by the crazy things the game did. fingers crossed this patch is better or ill go back to fm12 which was great

updated the new patch last night, in my third match and the player movement seems a lot better and my goalie isnt shooting from goalkicks which is positive......

[video=youtube;GaTIL1RlRw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaTIL1RlRw0[/video]

vvv Yeah.

Last edited:
This patch has ruined my save. Before it: Rangers 3-0 Barcelona, Barcelona 1-2 Rangers, Rangers 6-1 A.C. Milan, cruising domestically, scored 75 league goals as of February 1st then BLAM update downloaded and injury, after injury, after injury, after injury... currently 8 key players out injured.. it's a new injury every game.

Just as the game was perfect, they had to go and release ANOTHER ******* patch to try and sort the game when it was in the best state this version had been in and now it's got problems left right and centre.

Well done SI, well done.

[video=youtube;GaTIL1RlRw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaTIL1RlRw0[/video]

vvv Yeah.

Ha, unlucks. Still, it does happen, and it happens at about the rate it does in real life, so there's nothing wrong there.

This patch has ruined my save. Before it: Rangers 3-0 Barcelona, Barcelona 1-2 Rangers, Rangers 6-1 A.C. Milan, cruising domestically, scored 75 league goals as of February 1st then BLAM update downloaded and injury, after injury, after injury, after injury... currently 8 key players out injured.. it's a new injury every game.

Just as the game was perfect, they had to go and release ANOTHER ******* patch to try and sort the game when it was in the best state this version had been in and now it's got problems left right and centre.

Well done SI, well done.

No.

This isn't about opinion. This patch is OBJECTIVELY better than the last one. The injury problems are a byproduct of a massive improvement in defending and, specifically, tackling. That will be sorted out soonish, but this patch is by far better than the last one, and probably already getting close to the best FM has ever been, let alone this iteration.

Probably because you will get playable game six months after release date. If this **** happen again with Fm14, I wont be playing this game anymore. FM13 is not worth the money.

How will you even know? If you just rely on the negative opinions of others you'd never buy any game ever again.

And this game was definitely playable before. Don't kid yourself.

Persistent injuries, severe fitness problems, constant sending offs and a flood of disallowed goals, almost one a game.

Also, the opposition seem to score directly after I do. I've had about 7 3-3, 4-4 draws in one season.

This didn't happen pre-update I might add.

I'm not enjoying this patch. Hoping it might only last for one season and it disappears but the problems are tedious.