Uruguay v Ghana Thread

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its ghanas own fault

****** eejet missed the pen before the shootout

It's not easy to score from 12 yards out in the semi-finals of the tournament with the whole world watching with the weight of hopes in getting Ghana to become the first African team in win the World Cup.

Last edited:
Really dirty move by Suarez. As bad as Henry's hand ball IMO.

270775.png
= cheat

Bad luck Ghana, cheated out of the WC - You've got to feel for Gyan and Asamoah, Suarez gets just a one match ban and though he'll be missed, that's a ludicrous punishment for deliberately cheating in WC quarter final. Fantastic penalty to win it though, top draw game

Second handball cheat of the world cup.
First France to qualify, Henry handball.
Now then for Uruguay to go through to Semi's

Gutted for Ghana, they were totally robbed. Its time a goal was given instead of a pen in those handball situations. They have been cheated.

A player like Gyan deserved so much more than that.. he is such a good guy, he's shown that he's a fantastic footballer and he cares so much, I have no respect for Suarez now, I hope they change the ban...Gyan shouldn't be hated, he should be admired, so unlucky :(

Stop ******* your pants about Suarez. Uruguay should have had a pen in extra time anyway, after some cheating from Mensah.

dont really care about the handball by Suarez, but they way he was fishing for cards in the start of the match by after every inncident holding back of his head like the defender would have elbowed him when it in reality was a weak contact in his back, I just cant rate him highly after that...

Just watching the replay of Suarez handball, he doesn't need to do that... it's straight at his head, he misses a semi-final for nothing imo

i hope arsene wenger never signs that cheat suarez

I think most people would have done what Suarez did. He's basically sacrificed a chance of getting golden boot for his country to have a chance of staying in the game

yer i do agree yes its cheating and wrong but i would do something like that or what maradonna did if it ment my team winning.

I think most people would have done what Suarez did. He's basically sacrificed a chance of getting golden boot for his country to have a chance of staying in the game
But its unfair play to handball it, if you cant header it away or fairly block it, dont handball it, its cheating.

Suarez = Legend (H)

Come on Uruguay!

Status
Not open for further replies.