Utd - AC Milan

moshi

Reaction score
Any thoughts on the game tonight?
Would like to see Berbatov prove his critics wrong on the big stage. But he will probably give his usual important but quiet performance.

im going for a 2-0 win. Rooney and i think Fletcher will grap one. cant see us losing this one to be honest.

Fletcher is class. I remember banging on about him for the last 2 seasons and everyones like, nah he's rubbish. This season he finally is recognized for his quality performances

I'd love to see AC Milan dump United out, but not gonna happen.

Wrong section - moved.

Man Utd to come out all guns blazing and get two early goals. Sit on it and conceed late on...but to win 2-1.

and i admit, i was one of those who thought he was not United quality but this season, he has been are unsung hero. infact i proved me wrong so much i actually have him on my away shirt lol (because i lost a bet but i dont regret having him). his presence showed when we lost the final last year, could have done with him against barca

Wrong section - moved.

Man Utd to come out all guns blazing and get two early goals. Sit on it and conceed late on...but to win 2-1.

sorry didn't know there was a champions league section. thanks.

4-0 united I recon. Rooney to get 3, Valencia to get the last.

Big games are played on Thursday night, can't see Milan getting a result at Old Trafford, especially with United's away goal advantage.

Maybe Fergie will leave valencia on bench till 2nd half and then he can run at the defence who have an average age of 84

Becks to break Rafael's legs. hopefully..
XD Rafaels feet would have to be nailed to the floor for beckham to get close enough to rafael to tackle him.XD;)

I think we will progress.:D Read somewhere that we haven't been beaten at home by a 2 goal margin in some ridiculous amount of time.:D

Sorry to burst you bubble but it is most likely we will play a 4-4-3 with rooney up front on his own so i doubt berbatov will get the chance to prove his critics wrong.:S

seeing as beckham probably on the bench i really am finding it hard to see how he would break his legs lol. shame the 4-3-3 i think is the wrong way to go seeing as rooney is recovering from an injury, i thought him having support would help. Whatever happens in Sir Alex we trust.

As a Utd fan i want them to win but I really think Milan will win
Milan 2-0 Utd
Milan-Borrielo, Ronaldinho

I see us coming out all guns blazing and scoring early then sitting on it.
But I see them scoring after about an hour and then us just soaking up the pressure and maybe scoring a late one on the break..

@Taylor...

I think Fergie will go 4-4-2 because we are at home and have the advantage so he doesn't really have to keep it tight. I think we'll go 4-4-2 to start and then depending on how the first 20-25 minutes or so go we will either keep it at 4-4-2 or maybe change it to a 4-3-3 to settle it down more.

Should be an interesting game though, going to be very tactical!

It's his opinion not your's :S

I think United 1-4 AC

United: Rooney
AC: Pato 3, Beckham ;)

Can't see Milan winning this - they have to attack and Manchester United can counter-attack with the best of them. Don't rate Milan's manager, don't think they have a balanced team and saying this because I desperately hope to be proved wrong :)

Man Utd 4 - 0 A.C. Milan.

I can see Utd dominating this game.

Last edited: