That happens with Juve no matter what tactic you use...

Dayum, Juve fans are lucky if they win all games no matter what tactic they use ;) Guess ill start a new game with LFC then :)

I'm trying the tactic with ac. Milan. 5 games 5 win. And is not fluid yet. Is incredibile the amoung of goals you can score. Great tactic. I will let you know after more games. Great job!

I'm trying the tactic with ac. Milan. 5 games 5 win. And is not fluid yet. Is incredibile the amoung of goals you can score. Great tactic. I will let you know after more games. Great job!
:D Great, im glad it works for you.

hey guys, anyone ever tried this tactic in medium or small clubs? if yes, please post the results!

this tactic is amazing!!
im tempted to ditch my 6 season united save to start again. try and improve the stats. besides rooney rvp falcao upfront should be frightening with this tactic

this tactic is amazing!!
im tempted to ditch my 6 season united save to start again. try and improve the stats. besides rooney rvp falcao upfront should be frightening with this tactic
As long as you can keep them fit it would be an amazing trio for sure. Im thinking De Maria would excel in one of the side striker pos aswell.

1st game of the season (new save) not a bad start!

CtLVtWz.png

I'm in 2018 and just got the Real Madrid job after spending the 4 first seasons at Sparta and Dortmund. A very aging Real Madrid squad. I got rid of a lot and brought in a lot, so the chemistry wasn't really there at the start of the season, but we're really clicking now.

Played 22 competitive games, 20-1-1. The draw and the loss were both the kind where you have 30+ shots more than the opposition.

Here's the latest game. Promising to say the least.

View attachment 284142

I'm in 2018 and just got the Real Madrid job after spending the 4 first seasons at Sparta and Dortmund. A very aging Real Madrid squad. I got rid of a lot and brought in a lot, so the chemistry wasn't really there at the start of the season, but we're really clicking now.

Played 22 competitive games, 20-1-1. The draw and the loss were both the kind where you have 30+ shots more than the opposition.

Here's the latest game. Promising to say the least.

View attachment 813212

Great! :D Looks like you've got off to a good start, too bad about your draw/loss. Its just so weired, sometimes you can hit the bar five times in a match and still loose or draw if they score on every oppertunity they get. So annoying(6)