Is the throw ins supposed to be default and mixed aims, or is something missing?

Is the throw ins supposed to be default and mixed aims, or is something missing?

I have just left it at default mixed, it dosen't do much unless you train your LB/RB's the PPM "possess long flat throw" Once they learn that, your thow ins in the final third will in fact be set up as a corner and your CM's will most likely have a go at goal.

Finished my season, won everything.

Never scored this many goals in any league I think, not quite 200, but close.

View attachment 283986

Player stats, Ronaldo ended on 82

View attachment 283985View attachment 283984

Fixtures for the last part of the season

View attachment 283989

Games against Man Utd weren't as close as they seem. Result would have been much better had Ronaldo showed up.

View attachment 283988View attachment 283987

Bit disappointed with the defense at Old Trafford, maybe the OIs I use aren't very good against their tactic/players. Might try using Assistant for OI or no OI in the future.

Thanks for sharing the tactic!

Finished my season, won everything.

Never scored this many goals in any league I think, not quite 200, but close.

View attachment 813579

Player stats, Ronaldo ended on 82

View attachment 813582View attachment 813585

Fixtures for the last part of the season

View attachment 813570

Games against Man Utd weren't as close as they seem. Result would have been much better had Ronaldo showed up.

View attachment 813573View attachment 813576

Bit disappointed with the defense at Old Trafford, maybe the OIs I use aren't very good against their tactic/players. Might try using Assistant for OI or no OI in the future.

Thanks for sharing the tactic!

you're very welcome! :) im happy it worked so well for you, one draw all season is pretty **** impressive :D I would like to put some of your pics in the OP as a reference as to how good this tac can be.

the men right on the midfield scores so many goals here! its a amazing tactic mate! it workt brilliant!

I have my own solid tactic which I was using for a while; but when I saw the amazing results in this thread, I started a new Galatasaray save in Turkish league to give your tactic a try.

It is working excellent for me as well; 20 games 19 wins 1 loss so far (3-2 to Arsenal, which I was the much better side but conceeded really unlucky goals and woodwork saved Arsenal:D). Very high scoring, exciting goal action and good defense.

Your tactic seems to go far beyond any other tactic I used before, (hard to admit for me but including mine :D)

Nice job; thanks for sharing such a beauty:D

you're very welcome! :) im happy it worked so well for you, one draw all season is pretty **** impressive :D I would like to put some of your pics in the OP as a reference as to how good this tac can be.

That's cool with me. Obviously this is with a big team though. With Pogba and James both being long shot gods and 3 world class strikers. But I didn't have a proper BWM (was swapping between Ødegaard and Pogba, both were much better in the MLC/MRC roles), and I could probably improve the back 4 and goal keeper a lot. And I didn't really have world class backups when injuries hit. That said I'm not sure I could ask for much better results even with a perfect team.

Will be trying the tactic in Norway now, with my local and favorite team Rosenborg.

the men right on the midfield scores so many goals here! its a amazing tactic mate! it workt brilliant!
I guess he thumps away alot from corners too, from the right hand side. Happy that it works for you! :)