do you have any idea who could emulate him? as good as he has been i am not buying him!!

Not quite sure, he's def a world class act. But im sure there are plenty of other players who could perform well in the center strike pos in this tac. I remember i used a brazilian kid named Ewandro a couple of seasons ago, he worked very well in this tac aswell..

Luciano Vietto is storming here in that position. 27 goals in 25. Ronaldo 29 in 28 as the left striker, he's old now, but he's Ronaldo. Right striker Bale has 16 in 14 and a couple of regens have scored 1 per game as well when Bale is injured.

Everyone I've put there has 1+ goal per game so far. Pretty sure any good striker will do, but if you want the same class as Falcao in the first couple of seasons you might have to go Lewandowski/Agüero/Ronaldo/Messi/etc. I've gotten Ronaldo to Man Utd in several saves in the 2nd season, so it's not impossible. You get stupid amounts of money to spend if you're successful at Man Utd.

If you don't wanna spend record sums, and don't mind players that aren't at their full potential that early, I'd try to grab one of Icardi, Dybala, Vietto, Berardi, Malcom, Calleri. They've all been huge successes for me in different Man Utd saves.

In my current save I haven't been at Man Utd (yet), but I see they got Harry Kane for £28,5M and he's one of the highest rated strikers in the game in this save and looks a beast. I've no idea if he's "random" though, maybe he was just buffed a lot in the latest patch because of his performance this season.

After 44 goals as the central striker Vietto got injured just before our away trip to Ukraine in the champions league. Figured I'd try moving 34 year old Ronaldo up front (wonder if he can play 'til he's 40?)

View attachment 284077

Some results. Been going pretty well after that 1 unlucky loss in the CL group stage.

View attachment 813366

* not sure why this won't show up, but clicking it works.

Last edited:
After 44 goals as the central striker Vietto got injured just before our away trip to Ukraine in the champions league. Figured I'd try moving 34 year old Ronaldo up front (wonder if he can play 'til he's 40?)

View attachment 813360

Some results. Been going pretty well after that 1 unlucky loss in the CL group stage.

View attachment 813366

* not sure why this won't show up, but clicking it works.

Ronaldo is not human :p The second attachment wont show up for me either, just says its an invalid link..

Do you use O'I ?

Yes I use OI from OP in this thread . Kind of a coincidence cause I was trying that tactic late last season at Dortmund and forgot to remove it, but it seems to work very well.

Team training I use Average/Balanced - Slider all the way to left (only rest after match) - Att. Movement . Basically what I use on all tactics.

s3croe.jpg
<3333

I give up , I can not play this game to version 15.3.

Too bad its not working out for you, i used this with top class players in all positions and it worked wonders. It might be that it requires better players to perform as intended :/

Maybe you're right. Do not blame your tactics. Regards